Mil Muertes / Fenix - Fried's Masked Caws

Fried

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heh...I do see. I can't promise a Super Delfin right at the moment but with 100 slots I can see some room for some Osaka Pro guys, Delfin included, but they are not in my immediate plans.

Watched some Titan matches last night. Really don't know how you guys can piece movesets together, especially for the lucha moves. Still got some more matches to watch.

heh...I do see. I can't promise a Super Delfin right at the moment but with 100 slots I can see some room for some Osaka Pro guys, Delfin included, but they are not in my immediate plans.

Watched some Titan matches last night. Really don't know how you guys can piece movesets together, especially for the lucha moves. Still got some more matches to watch.

Titan will be ridiculous to make a set for. Its the primary reason I didn't start him.

I know there was a front flip too before that I can't seem to find now...one of Tajiris taunts I think. Create a taunt was a pretty cool feature even though it came out kinda choppy looking. I think the moves in this game suits older school luchas a little better

Thanks guys, just to keep people updated, I've been watching a lot of Titan in CMLL and his run in NJPW and been trying to get together a moveset for him. Sort of worked out his spots to a level where I can almost see the spots coming. Saying that I haven't had much time to caw but it's getting there.

It's just to give the tights a bit of a texture. It might be a little bit more pronounced than what I would normally have it set as I didn't have my nose pressed up against the tv screen. It can easily be fixed by adjusting the transparency of the designs above the paint tool

I was attempting something like

http://tinypic.com/r/vmy9mw/5

Or Canek wearing the type of tights I was going for

http://tinypic.com/r/wkqm3k/5

Thanks mate, I just need to go back to Titan and try and fix the wrist designs on the 2nd and 3rd attire then just give the moveset another once over and he'll be up. Getting a bit tired working on him at the moment. heh...

Thank you mate!

Took some in game shots of Mil Mascaras vs Tiger Mask by Itachi with my phone earlier this morning.

I've worked a bit on the mask and the top designs and also adjusted the texture designs on the tights.

5mikxu.jpg

1r6q6u.jpg

23jg9w9.jpg

Archived