Mil Muertes / Fenix - Fried's Masked Caws

Fried

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy crap, this looks so amazing, you are a legend, i'l be happy however he turns out, but would love the 3rd attire to be the 1st attire.

gotta put it out there will extreme tiger come at some point this year, as you know from 13 he is my fav lucha, you make the best version by a mile.

so pissed at the moment though still not received my game yet.

holy crap, this looks so amazing, you are a legend, i'l be happy however he turns out, but would love the 3rd attire to be the 1st attire.

gotta put it out there will extreme tiger come at some point this year, as you know from 13 he is my fav lucha, you make the best version by a mile.

so pissed at the moment though still not received my game yet.

It makes sense that the silver is the first attire as that is the last attire he actually wore in the ring, but you do realize it doesn't matter this year right? If you want the blue attire as his main attire, just set it to that in Universe.

I think it's pretty much set in stone that it'll be silver, green, blue and red sorry Dragonscrew. But as Unfrozen says you can change it around for universe.

Thinking of skipping out the entrance robe for the time being unless anyone violently objects. heh...

I dunno, I usually skip the entrances anyway.

And thanks Poe for the heads up on the blue attire. I'll check that out again.

I'm indifferent on the robe. I generally skip entrances as well. IIRC it's nothing super hard to make if someone wanted to put it on the CAW themselves

Not true his robe has the PWG gorilla logo and letter logo on front and the dragon logo and the words Super Dragon on the back. It is an intricate robe which is why it is badass, but also probably why Fried doesn't want to spend all that time making it.

Also unless we had all the paint tools fried used for each attire wouldn't it be impossible for us to make the robe? Wouldn't when we went to add new custom logos (if someone made them) want to have the other custom logos as well? Wouldn't it delete fried's logos before we could add new ones if we don't have the original ones?

The pt's is another problem. Even if I did the pt's for it later on I'd get done by the pt limit I think. That being said if all the pt's were removed when trying to put the robe together you'd only need to put on the pt's for the tassles on the back and the top greyish part of the top and you could get away with it.

However I think this year it might be different and if you loose all the pt's on the entrance attire you loose all the pt's across the other attires.

Leave it with me, I haven't totally discounted doing the robe.

I dunno, from someone who doesn't really download a lot of caws the 100 caws, while long overdue and great for the game, is just a little bit daunting at the same time. heh...

Saying that, I'm enjoying the game so far and have been having some great matches.

Some crappy phone in game pics

10hr28h.jpg

14jw283.jpg

Thanks again for the comments.

Phoenixsplash has already put up a moveset that I haven't been able to get on to check out as yet but his moveset always makes the caw a lot more fun to play as.

There's also some really great new moves that fit Dragon so well.

r0tgsx.jpg

Looks awesome fried! Caveman you don't really need the curbstomp as a finisher or sig anyway. He usually just randomly did it in matches sometimes a few times in a row and he's never pinned anyone with it.I'm saving a sig spot for the standing corkscrew moonsault when dlc is released right now its the running senton his other sig is clothesline from hell for his lariat and his finishers are pscyho driver and barry white driver. I'll post a updated moveset when dlc is released.

Could the Meat Hook also work for his lariat? I really like the animation but I'm not sure if it's suitable for Super Dragon. Been a long time since I've watched him work. I really hope that DLC Psycho Driver looks good. Hope it's not an odd animation like the Brainbustahhh. I don't think Generico ever stalled on the rope when he did his.

You have anyone planned following Super Dragon currently? I'd love to see Hayabusa if you're doing him this year. He's another guy you make who's usually a lot better than most.

Looks awesome fried! Caveman you don't really need the curbstomp as a finisher or sig anyway. He usually just randomly did it in matches sometimes a few times in a row and he's never pinned anyone with it.I'm saving a sig spot for the standing corkscrew moonsault when dlc is released right now its the running senton his other sig is clothesline from hell for his lariat and his finishers are pscyho driver and barry white driver. I'll post a updated moveset when dlc is released.

I wanted the curb stomp as a sig because I like the sig effect of slightly slowing down the camera with the thumping and the sound effect to make it look more brutal. I just don't understand why that move can't be a sig or a finisher... I hate how there are random moves that can't be selected while other less impactful moves can... like an armdrag? I can't wait for the DLC... I have asked Bryan every single year to put in the psycho driver lol. SD mask + Psycho Driver + Standing Corkscrew Moonsault + a decent looking lariat + Fried's excellent caw means Super Dragon is going to be killin' fools in WWE 2k14!

Archived