Mil Muertes / Fenix - Fried's Masked Caws

Fried

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a one month gold subscription thinking I was gonna see all this stuff up only to see that most of the stuff on CC is pure crap. I guess all the people that are good at making attires and actual caws take their time. Hopefully this Sombra and a lot of other caws I'm seeing here are upped before my one month is over.

Got a one month gold subscription thinking I was gonna see all this stuff up only to see that most of the stuff on CC is pure crap. I guess all the people that are good at making attires and actual caws take their time. Hopefully this Sombra and a lot of other caws I'm seeing here are upped before my one month is over.

Well I don't think you'll have to wait to long for Sombra. I think I'm done with him now.

Don't know who I'll be making next. I do have one guy in mind though.

La Sombra uploaded! Moves by KlassX.

Pictures on the first post are now outdated. Enjoy!

Well I don't think you'll have to wait to long for Sombra. I think I'm done with him now.

Don't know who I'll be making next. I do have one guy in mind though.

La Sombra uploaded! Moves by KlassX.

Pictures on the first post are now outdated. Enjoy!

please please please make a La Parka.

This may be a stupid question, but does anyone have any ideas for La Sombra finishers that aren't created moves, they don't do nearly as much damage as I'd like and IMO don't look all too good. Thanks in advance.

There are actually a lot of moves you could use that are reasonable finishers for him... the Moonsault, Starship Pain, that wheelbarrow german suplex is probably the closest thing in the game to the brillante driver. I would go with Starship Pain as it is pretty close to his tornillo senton that he finishes a lot of matches with.

Thanks for the feedback on Titan. I've updated his tights and will probably do the open mouth mask variation he's been wearing.

I understand the frustration about the moves. I prefer the caf Briliante Driver but as Unfrozen says there are some in game moves that could also work. Finishes aside, obviously out of his control, I think KlassX did a great job with the moveset.

Anyone want to help with Titans moves? Of course, there's no handstand in the game that I've seen. heh...

Thanks for the feedback on Titan. I've updated his tights and will probably do the open mouth mask variation he's been wearing.

I understand the frustration about the moves. I prefer the caf Briliante Driver but as Unfrozen says there are some in game moves that could also work. Finishes aside, obviously out of his control, I think KlassX did a great job with the moveset.

Anyone want to help with Titans moves? Of course, there's no handstand in the game that I've seen.

Dolphs headstand is about as close as you will get

Thanks bud. Hopefully some of Sombras sigs will be mo-capped in the future.

Titan looks great. I haven't seen a whole lot of him in action though. Don't think I could be a positive help on that one. For sure a dwnload and a like from me though. You da hombre.

Archived