Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fried

Mil Muertes / Fenix - Fried's Masked Caws

Is there a particular place you go to make their movesets or do you watch some video on them?

I would recommend looking on youtube or google that particular wrestler and add moveset.

Good idea. I usually use youtube and watch videos titles "top ten moves of___", nearly all luchadors have one of these, but I will try that suggestion next.

I've been very lucky to have some very talented guys help me out with movesets over the years. Trying to piece them together myself I realise how much time and effort goes into making a moveset that plays nice.

Modern lucha is a bit different but old school lucha there's not a lot of 'power moves' which makes it hard to try and fit them in an American styled game.

When I try and do a moveset I mainly use youtube, sometimes luchawiki will have some signature/finisher moves listed on the various luchador pages.

Capped Hijo del Fantasma

14kk6bs.jpg

Nope I've got no plans to get 2K16. I've got a PS4 at home but hardly use it.

Capped Dr. Wagner (Sr).

s0zxvl.jpg

Was really bummed to lose my old school lucha caws but Wagner survived.

Despite the 2K14 servers now being closed I've decided to carry on with thoughts of maybe doing a save eventually. I'm not familiar with that, if it's even possible, but I'm willing to try.

That being said, early Mil Muertes

103wgtx.jpg

Thanks man, my idea of fun nowadays is MM unlimited finishers killing Fenix or Puma. heh...

Yep probably, I've found I tend to make them a bit bigger than what they are but I tried to match him up with the in game Sin Cara who I was using.

Finally getting to the stage where I've almost filled up all my caw spots. heh...

Dope. Always thought that attire should have been used by someone else full time. It was too good to just be worn a few times here and there.

And Huracán Ramírez, wanted to have a crack at the mask.

97oglk.jpg

Thanks dude, wasn't expecting a reply so quickly!

Nah I had Dragonscrew's Huracan for a long time, it is very good, but I wanted to have a go at the mask myself.