Mil Muertes / Fenix - Fried's Masked Caws

Fried

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a shame vas because you always make a pretty awesome hayabusa

Yeah that is a shame.

I don't know if I will try a Hayabusa. La Parka and Great Sasuke are ones I might try again sometime but I would rather not promise to make anyone at this stage for a few different reasons.

I'd love to make him but I don't really have the time or patience now that I'm married. But I was trying to figure out a way to get some old paint tool work I've done for him that I didn't upload from WWE 13. If someone could help me with that file then we just might see Hayabusa from me. Besides...I'll be upgrading to the Xbox One by the end of the year.

I'd love to make him but I don't really have the time or patience now that I'm married. But I was trying to figure out a way to get some old paint tool work I've done for him that I didn't upload from WWE 13. If someone could help me with that file then we just might see Hayabusa from me. Besides...I'll be upgrading to the Xbox One by the end of the year.

Congratulations mate!

I'll see about La Parka.

Updated Dragon

25r2eky.jpg

Capped Dragon

29ffcsk.jpg

Need to put all the logos on the blue attire again so that I can fit the logos for the robe. I forgot one detail on the red attire but it's 99% the way there I think.

Thank you guys, I'm happy that Super Dragon is kicking heads in.

A better La Sombra preview:

25jw8ep.jpg

The classic attire has the more simple mask. I don't know if I'll do 4 seperate masks but it should be along the same lines as last year.

Shweetness in jah moonlight. Awesome Super Dragon, didn't think could get better than last year. Uber stoked on La Sombra. U da man. I can tweak and up last years moveset for ya if you want? I don't know about that caf brillante driver though last year? It ended up being a little too clunky looking for my liking...not sure what could be better at the moment tho...?

I'd really love a moveset for Sombra mate if you have time that is. I'll have a think about the Brillante Drive...I agree, it was a little bit clunky but maybe it's the only close option in the game.

Updated La Sombra

16girm9.jpg

122de3a.jpg

Archived