Mil Muertes / Fenix - Fried's Masked Caws

Fried

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again guys, I'm just finalising the attires and the first 3 will now have the robe.

28vwrnm.jpg

I grabbed the moveset phoenixsplash made for me and it's really great.

I honestly don't know for the next caw after Dragon. It should be something lucha though. I quite like the old school tv filters for the early WM arenas, maybe something old school lucha libre.

No worries for the robes. Better to them now rather than have them hang over me like a bad debt. heh...

I should be doing plenty of luchadors once I get Dragon out of the way. I was even planning a whole lucha universe but the Dragon mask is just too cool.

Excalibur is very possible. Taro too. If anyone wants to do a maskless Scorpio Sky I'd be willing to try some pt's for it if they need it.

But pretty sure the next one is a luchacaw.

Planning for an upload probably around the weekend. I've got most of the fourth attire, the older red attire, drawn so once I finalise the first three attires I will be ready to upload.

I should be doing plenty of luchadors once I get Dragon out of the way. I was even planning a whole lucha universe but the Dragon mask is just too cool.

This made my day. Eager to see what you bus out this year bud. Super Dragon is gonna be a beast in my Ring of Honor.

Thanks again guys, spent a bit of time last night tweaking some of the paint tools; fixed up the front outline design, the front dragon and the area around the top of the shirt which was bugging me. It is coming together and still on track for sometime over the weekend.

mr2sle.jpg

I do have a look at requests but I can't really promise anything.

This is where I am up to on Dragon

5me4a1.jpg

Sorry if my brightness settings are too bright.

I will be quicker after I get the first attire totally finished I promise. heh...

Yeah that is a shame.

I don't know if I will try a Hayabusa. La Parka and Great Sasuke are ones I might try again sometime but I would rather not promise to make anyone at this stage for a few different reasons.

Archived