Mil Muertes / Fenix - Fried's Masked Caws

Fried

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have a closer look at that attire Stevo, I do have one previewed now that is white with red trim but it's not exactly like that one, that one appears to have more going on at the back of the tights. I'm not sure if I could do that attire justice with all pt's being used at the moment.

& thanks again Invisibleman! :D

Update on first post, or for those who don't want to go back

(click for bigger preview)

2n0vqrn.jpg

hsrshw.jpg

(still wip body figs, trying to match up to some igm & I've got to have a closer look at the bars on the tights on attire 3 & 4)

Wow. Amazing. I gotta get on that moveset...I wish his signature moves weren't so signature lol. I got some time now, hopefully in a few hours I can get a tweaked version of last years set uploaded bud. It'll probably just have a similar version of the brilliante driver like last year unless you or anyones got better ideas?

No worries mate, it's hard for the Brilliante Driver. I think I have it as something like front to back to get behind the cpu, roll up then into a pinning back suplex, probably similar to last year but it's not ideal. I'm happy with whatever you can come up with, no hurry man & thanks!

I haven't seen much of his recent works so if there is something new he's been using as a finisher or sig, please someone let me know. I'll try do some researching in the meantime...

No worries mate, it's hard for the Brilliante Driver. I think I have it as something like front to back to get behind the cpu, roll up then into a pinning back suplex, probably similar to last year but it's not ideal. I'm happy with whatever you can come up with, no hurry man & thanks!

Very cool man. Thanks, i wanna try my best to have a set up thats close to as awesome as this caw. Big fan of his and yours

Hope so! I even thought about having a legends lucha show because I like the old filters they use on the early Wrestlemanias.

Thanks for the words on Sombra too, I changed the first attire to red shirt, small Adidas logo with writing on the back. Might change the second attire to a short t-shirt attire. KlassX has kindly made me a moveset so I think Sombra could be up in a few days.

I don't know about UG, maybe. I've got some others that I would like to do before him.

Thanks NoMoreBumps for the kind words on Super Dragon and Sombra. I will do a Volador again I'm sure.

Just a small update on Sombra, sorry no caps right now.

29dzejc.jpg

fp03k4.jpg

I'm thinking of scapping the second attire with the black shirt in favour of the attire he wore at the CMLL 80th Anniversario show where he faced Volador in a mask/mask match. That is, if I can do it. It will probably have to be without a shirt. Anyway, I'm gonna have a fair crack at it so it may take just a few more days. If I can't do it justice I'll just revert back to the black shirt.

Mask in question:

350ued1.jpg

wow that attire looks amazing, on a side note where do you guys watch all your lucha matches, obviously i watch as much as poss on youtube but thats limited.

It varies. Sometimes on YT on thecubsfan channel and sometimes via a means that I'm not allowed to mention.

Years ago, I used to get Mexican TV channels and I watched everything. These days its not nearly as much.

Did you make an ophidian last year? (possibly 2 years back even?)

When I saw the buzzkiller that's the first guy I thought of!

Even with some crazy ass morphing, I can't imagine being able to get the mask to look right...

He's got a couple newer ones that are doable.

The one that I've seen before was his return heel red hood.

edit: It was kreay fufu

my bad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9b15506YPshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLdwhatEZPg

Yep was definitely Fufu for Ophidian.

About watching lucha libre there are official streams on Terra tv available on the net. They stream a lot of CMLL. They were even streaming the aniversaro show. We had a bit of a chat about it when it was on.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/448356-lucha-libre-discussion-thread/

Gonna have a preview of Sombras Aniversario attire a bit later today.

Sombra preview on the first post.

hs6oid.jpg

I still need to fix up the 80th Aniversario attire, the detail on the mask and tights seems to be lost with my cap card, and the third attire but it's almost there.

Archived