Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a couple piss abouts in FP between missions. It's a little annoying that you jog by default, and have to push the stick lightly to walk.

Driving is quite easy when you get used to how much room you have. I still panicked and spun out a few times when going fast though. Crashing cars is pretty great in first person, and in general crashes seem more dangerous even in third person. Also trucks seem more menacing too, like before I wouldn't care and just bash in to the side of them and bounce off them when in a rush or whatever, but they just seem bigger and scarier now :s

I love the wind, hair blowing about, flags, banners etc, and bits of shit flying about too, aswell as the ash and sparks and shit from fires. All feels so much better.

Can anyone please enlighten me about the clip recording and how to stop it? Seems like it just does it whenever I do something like a headshot or a crazy jump. But I don't need all of these clips taking up space on my system...

Is it a GTA thing or an Xbox thing? Only just got the xbox so dunno if it does it on other games too. Had a look through the settings in-game, but no option to turn it off. I thought it was alright at first, but when I did the Merryweather Heist with long range sniping, it was saving nearly every shot. Gets kind annoying popping up so often, plus wasting space of course...

So great that my xbox has been off for 15 hours, yet I can just pick up right from where I left off without even loading the game up. I swear it was off for shorter than that yesterday though and had to load, but whatever it loads a lot quicker than 360. Skipping taxi journeys takes a minute though.

It has to be the game and the system working in tandem, I think...because it knows that you've done something like a headshot or a barrel roll. The worst part is, I don't even know how to delete the clips. I go to the upload studio and I can edit them there, but I don't see where to delete them.

So quick question here,

We can transfer our old characters to a new system. But are we allowed to do it more than once? Like I transferred my old character to my Xbox One, but let's say I get a PS4 (Cuz I want both systems), can I transfer to that as well, or would I have to start over again?

Archived