WWE 2K14 Roster Discussion Thread

Chazzle.

Owen wont be in. The settlement confirmed no new merchandise can be produced and his likeness cannot be used for wwe projects including games and figures.

Source?
Terms of the settlement had been posted on wwe's corporate site. A member on here has posted it several times. Wwe even had to cancel an owen dvd due in 2014 bc no new merchandise is allowed. They can only use him in archived footage. Martha has to agree to anything else which she continues to say she wont if it involves wwe.

Mattel confirmed this at comic con during their q+a.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its bull**** they are revealing only the legends. people are more interested in the current roster **** you 2K

The Legends span 30 years, so it's really hard to predict who will be in. The current roster is pretty obvious. Just look that their cover contest, that should give you a good idea of who's in the game:

http://www.2ksports.com/wwecovercontest/

Its bull**** they are revealing only the legends. people are more interested in the current roster **** you 2K

Evidently enough of us care more about the legends :)

Evidently enough of us care more about the current roster :D

the current roster is easier to predict though, you know there wont be newer people (wyatt, axel) or people never on tv (jtg,hawkins), the legends are a much bigger deal, sorry

It is pretty stupid to have Damian Sandow be a host next to JR&King for the legends roster though and he'll mostly likely be heeling it up in character.

Should be someone like JBL or Matt Striker since he's at least into wrestling history

JBL would be awesome

didn't matt striker get released ?

It is pretty stupid to have Damian Sandow be a host next to JR&King for the legends roster though and he'll mostly likely be heeling it up in character.

Should be someone like JBL or Matt Striker since he's at least into wrestling history

JBL would be awesome

didn't matt striker get released ?

yes he was hes now working as a commentator for a junior hockey team .

the current roster is easier to predict though, you know there wont be newer people (wyatt, axel) or people never on tv (jtg,hawkins), the legends are a much bigger deal, sorry

I care more about today's roster tbh. I think legends are great though.

dont get me wrong i want some legend in too but this game and everything wwe does nowdays is aim at the kids so sorry but cena himself ( gosh i *censored*ing hate cena ) is a bigger deal than all the legend combine.

dont get me wrong i want some legend in too but this game and everything wwe does nowdays is aim at the kids so sorry but cena himself ( gosh i *censored*ing hate cena ) is a bigger deal than all the legend combine.

The logic in this statement.. wow.

This. But in an ideal world, the roster would be a 50/50 split. If there were 20 current day guys, there would be 20 legends, the same way that if there were 70-80 legends, we'd damn near get the full current day roster. It would be the fairest way. If we got everyone I listed on the first page (posted below) I wouldn't be complaining.

Here is a list of everyone who has been involved in a WrestleMania Main Event, this list includes managers, special referees guest enforcers & interference:

Alex Riley

Andre The Giant

Bam Bam Bigelow

Batista

Bob Orton

Bobby Heenan

Bret Hart

Brock Lesnar

Charles Robinson

Chris Benoit

Chris Jericho

Chyna

Curt Hawkins

Eddie Guerrero

Edge

General Adnan

Harvey Wippleman

Hulk Hogan

Jim Cornette

Jimmy Snuka

John Cena

Jose Lothario

King Kong Bundy

Kurt Angle

Lawernce Taylor

Linda McMahon

Mankind

Mick Foley

Mike Tyson

Miss Elizabeth

Mr. Fuji

Mr. T

Muhammad Ali

Pat Patterson

Paul Orndorff

Randy Orton

Randy Savage

Ric Flair

Roddy Piper

Sgt. Slaughter

Shane McMahon

Shawn Michaels

Sid Justice

Stephanie McMahon

Steve Austin

Sycho Sid

Ted DiBiase Sr.

The Big Show

The Miz

The Rock

The Undertaker

Triple H

Ultimate Warrior

Vince McMahon

Yokozuna

Zack Ryder

The logic in this statement.. wow.

the contribution in this reply .. wow.

This. But in an ideal world, the roster would be a 50/50 split. If there were 20 current day guys, there would be 20 legends, the same way that if there were 70-80 legends, we'd damn near get the full current day roster. It would be the fairest way. If we got everyone I listed on the first page (posted below) I wouldn't be complaining.

Here is a list of everyone who has been involved in a WrestleMania Main Event, this list includes managers, special referees guest enforcers & interference:

Alex Riley

Andre The Giant

Bam Bam Bigelow

Batista

Bob Orton

Bobby Heenan

Bret Hart

Brock Lesnar

Charles Robinson

Chris Benoit

Chris Jericho

Chyna

Curt Hawkins

Eddie Guerrero

Edge

General Adnan

Harvey Wippleman

Hulk Hogan

Jim Cornette

Jimmy Snuka

John Cena

Jose Lothario

King Kong Bundy

Kurt Angle

Lawernce Taylor

Linda McMahon

Mankind

Mick Foley

Mike Tyson

Miss Elizabeth

Mr. Fuji

Mr. T

Muhammad Ali

Pat Patterson

Paul Orndorff

Randy Orton

Randy Savage

Ric Flair

Roddy Piper

Sgt. Slaughter

Shane McMahon

Shawn Michaels

Sid Justice

Stephanie McMahon

Steve Austin

Sycho Sid

Ted DiBiase Sr.

The Big Show

The Miz

The Rock

The Undertaker

Triple H

Ultimate Warrior

Vince McMahon

Yokozuna

Zack Ryder

great idea !

alright , let say to 5 years old kid hey brunno sammartino his in the game how do you feel about it !? (little kid ) who !?

let do it again

hey kid there 4 version of cena in the game how do you feel about it !? (little kid running ) mom , mom , MOM there is 4 cena in the game go get this *censored*in game nowwwwwwwwww ... you get my point now !?

Archived