WWE 2K14 Roster Discussion Thread

Chazzle.

In WWE 13 the only current stars that I used where Lesnar, Punk and thats all and in WWE 2K14 the current stars that I plan on selecting are Lesnar, Punk , and maybe the Shield thats all. Include Jericho, Orton in their as well and RVD if he is in WWE2K14.

All the other current stars can go to hell I mainly use legends, or created CAWS etc .

Cool story, bro.

i second this . :cool:
I third this ;)
I quote this

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not gonna make a whole thread for this simple question only when it would get closed but, any 360 users wanna see WWE2K14 avatar awards? I do. the feature is there but a lot of games don't utilize it very much. and its a way to keep the replay value. like, unlock an avatar item by completing a full year of Universe mode, unlock the new wwe belt by having your caw defeat EVERY single Superstar on the default roster, ect. I just wanna see more avatar awards. its there, why not use it?!

im not gonna make a whole thread for this simple question only when it would get closed but, any 360 users wanna see WWE2K14 avatar awards? I do. the feature is there but a lot of games don't utilize it very much. and its a way to keep the replay value. like, unlock an avatar item by completing a full year of Universe mode, unlock the new wwe belt by having your caw defeat EVERY single Superstar on the default roster, ect. I just wanna see more avatar awards. its there, why not use it?!

it kind a look like allstars am i wrong !?

I just watched the Summerslam in 60 seconds video on WWE channel and it made me realize how much I miss the Nexus, I'm 99% sure this is not the year but I hope one day they will have the full Nexus in a game, 3 years too late :(

All of the original Nexus minus Michael Tarver(lol) will most likely be in this year. Only one who might not make it is Darren Young. Primetime Players are probably 50/50. Now if they'd just increase the stable sizes in universe to something more than five.

There's 3 roster spots left on 2K's roster page before the reveal right?,I'm guessing they will be shown tomorrow and perhaps one of them will be D-Bry cause of the custom/alternate box cover

There's 6. I think that they don't mean anything.

I think those 6 spots will be revealed today when they show the gameplay and they will all be current Superstars...

Demolition HAS got to be included this year. They were in 3 manias in a Tag team title match only thing is I hope and pray Crush gets included!

How many Legends are we talking about 30? Or hopefully 60?

Personally I feel anyone who had a title match at mania needs to be in. Cos then we would get both Bulldogs!

The present roster is pretty much a no-brainer, its obvious usually who will get in (Orton, Punk) and not (JTG, Ezekiel) the only maybes/doubts are Rob Van Dam, Curtis Axel and a NXT Bray Wyatt.

Regarding Legends, its easy to point to the certs: at least one version of Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Edge, Batista and Mick Foley.

The legends who are rumoured/wanted but are tricky to predict include Scott Hall/Razor Ramon, Goldberg and Sid. Miracle shockers would include Kurt Angle, The Hardys and The Dudleys. No chance in hell is an exclusive catagory reserved only for Chris Benoit and to a lesser extent Owen Hart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABUja...PxbotxGIQDjIbA
Stephanie McMahon has confirmed herself for 2K14
Skip to about 1:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f8xP...PxbotxGIQDjIbA
CM Punk has confirmed himself as well
Skip to about 2:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP4xB...PxbotxGIQDjIbA
Daniel Bryan has confirmed himself as well. The Interview gets messed up with this talk of 2K13 , it is obvious they mean 2K14

The present roster is pretty much a no-brainer, its obvious usually who will get in (Orton, Punk) and not (JTG, Ezekiel) the only maybes/doubts are Rob Van Dam, Curtis Axel and a NXT Bray Wyatt.

Regarding Legends, its easy to point to the certs: at least one version of Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Edge, Batista and Mick Foley.

The legends who are rumoured/wanted but are tricky to predict include Scott Hall/Razor Ramon, Goldberg and Sid. Miracle shockers would include Kurt Angle, The Hardys and The Dudleys. No chance in hell is an exclusive catagory reserved only for Chris Benoit and to a lesser extent Owen Hart.

Why is Sid tricky to get in? Considering he wrestled for WWE last July that makes no sense.

There's 3 roster spots left on 2K's roster page before the reveal right?,I'm guessing they will be shown tomorrow and perhaps one of them will be D-Bry cause of the custom/alternate box cover

There's 6. I think that they don't mean anything.

Before they had spots and they revealed those spots. Then they added six more. They are showing gameplay and he's saying he thinks that more superstars/legends will be revealed. It'd make sense If one of those were Daniel Bryan.

Why is Sid tricky to get in? Considering he wrestled for WWE last July that makes no sense.

I just don't get the cert feeling with Sid: he's been in the final match at two WrestleManias but both matches were nothing near classics. Both of the WrestleManias that he wrestled on have matches included that vastly overshadow Sid's matches for quality and effect: WrestleMania 8 against Hogan is overshadowed by Piper/Bret and Flair/Savage and WrestleMania 13 against Taker is overshadowed by Austin/Bret.

We'll see tomorrow. I predict Sid in, along with Razor Ramon and Goldberg. I am hopeful they're all in.

One thing that has me hopeful is this is 2K Sports now, not THQ. They have a bigger budget and can afford bigger names who aren't signed to a Legends Contract.

Older basketball fans remember how annoying it was in the 90's where you'd play NBA Jam or NBA Live and there'd be no Michael Jordan because they couldn't afford him.. and 2K has been able to put MJ in their last three games, and I'm assuming NBA 2K14 as well.

Archived