Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fuse

The Walking Dead Discussion

I hope when season 3 starts we find out more about the black guy and his kid because other than the first few episodes of season 2, Rick never really tried contacting him. I also hate how Shane was killed. By which I mean killing off his character.

Here's some spoilers.

Lew Temple will be portraying Axel, from the comics.

Lennie James will reprise his role as Morgan. Rick, Michonne and Carl travel back to King's County. This is expected to happen in the second half.

So...that preview for the next episode looks more like it spoiled the entire season. There's no way that all of that shit is happening in just one episode.

In the comics they stayed in the prison for a long ass time. This looks like they're leaving already.

Edited by Generations

The show just isn't the same without Shane :( .

Shane really didn't do much for me. Probably helps that he died in the very early issues of the comics, so I kinda wanted him dead during the entire show. But yeah...I'm not missing him.

All I gotta say is Daryl better not die.

Agreed. I already lost my favorite character from Sons of Anarchy. I'll be pissed if I lose my favorite from Walking Dead as well.

I like the brunette one better.

Yeah but imagine if you were in their situation. You'd have competition with the lil Azianboy, while me, I'd haver all to myself. :D lol.

I like the brunette one better.

Yeah but imagine if you were in their situation. You'd have competition with the lil Azianboy, while me, I'd haver all to myself. :D lol.

I don't know. Carl seemed to be creeping on her so you might have to fight over her with little ol' Carl. lol.

so, what does everyone think will happen between Rick & gang and the inmates?

My guess is that a few of the inmates end up being trouble and require being killed, but the rest probably work with Rick and the group. I think that's more or less what happened in the comics.

Regarding the prison: It's been confirmed they'll be staying there until season 4. I had a friend visit the set recently for his website. However, they will venture out of the prison.

REGARDING THE ENDING:

Read the comics.

One of them kills a member of Rick's gang [who isn't in the TV show]. They wrongly accuse the black guy who gets into fights with Rick, and lock him up. They find out it was another dude and Rick kills him. The other's die during

The Governor's raid on the prison.

Edited by The_Apex_Predator

ok correct me if im wrong

but wouldnt cutting off the leg of the old guy would be the dumbest move they could have done no matter he going to change when he dies anyway

but wouldnt cutting off the leg of the old guy would be the dumbest move they could have done no matter he going to change when he dies anyway

IIRC a bite quickens death, it speeds up the process or something like that. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but that's how it works.

yeah but now he needs help to walk does help when ur in a place crawling with zombies honestly i dont think he survive intill the end of the season

IIRC a bite quickens death, it speeds up the process or something like that. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but that's how it works.

yeah but now he cant walk witch doesnt help when ur in a place crawling with zombies but honest i dont think he will surivive intill the end of the season