The Miz with Maryse def. Tye Dillenger

Raw Tag Team Champions vs Smackdown Tag Team Champions
The Shield def. The Usos

Raw's Woman's Champion vs Smackdown's Women's Champion
Charlotte def. Sasha Banks

Rusev with Lana def. Big Cass with Enzo Amore

WWE Champion vs World Heavyweight Champion
Braun Strowman def. AJ Styles

8-Man Elimination Tag. Team Raw vs SmackDown Shinsuke Nakamura, Bobby Roode, Neville and Randy Orton def. Bray Wyatt, Finn Bálor, Kalisto and Samoa Joe

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kombatant - a few questions.

1.) Do you play/watch every match of every show, every week? Just curious because youre so far into the year haha

2.) I see you moved guys around. Do you have a system. I want to start a new universe, thats more custom, and just trying to get ideas.

Enjoy seeing your matches posted though, bud.

Currently heading into the new year with the upcoming Glory Road Pay-Per-View which would feature reigning IWA World Heavyweight Champion Xander King defending the strap versus Thug Nation leader Austin Cruise and the Glory Road Battle-Royale featuring 30 of the top IWA talent!

1.) Do you play/watch every match of every show, every week? Just curious because youre so far into the year haha

2.) I see you moved guys around. Do you have a system. I want to start a new universe, thats more custom, and just trying to get ideas.

ya i enjoy his Universe mode

In my Universe Mode I'm the New Owner of the WWE

FUKeflg.pngLSZHuLJ.png

Hello, WWE Universe My Name is Matthew Miller and I'm the New Owner of World Wrestling Entertainment by a Gobal Takeover, The Mc.Mahon Family was trying to Ruin the Sport of Wrestling so I took the Industry over....

Lets Get Down to Business Shall We, Lets get to the 1st thing at hand There will be a lot of New Faces around the WWE Locker rooms and Universe as soon as I took over the wwe I went and made a partner ships with New Japan, ROH , Progress , Lucha Underground and Shimmer and Shine and Other Indie Promotions to bring in New and Fresh Talent.. and the Indie Promotions are Allowing there Titles to Be Defended on WWE Territory

2nd thing at Hands is ALL WWE Titles as of right now are being Vacated and will be Having Tournaments to Determine who the Champions.. so the only titles not being Vacated are Titles from other Companies because I'm not in a legal way allowed to..

and the Following WWE Superstars are being let go of as of now Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, The Ascension, Lita has of now that's it but there will be more cuts in the upcoming weeks...

Next the Brand Split is gone and were going back to RAW/SMACKDOWN Live being Joint..

and there isn't 1 General Manger there will be a board of General Mangers.. and we will have Female Mangers to over see the Woman's Division.... its time to make a big splash there will be no Authority type General Mangers... and there will be no Favoritism...

SO the Male Board...Ric Flair, William Regal,CM Punk...

and the female Board of Committee Trish Stratus, AJ Lee, Gail Kim....

I Will be Addressing the Rush for Gold tournaments and exactly who will be in what Tournaments Next week and over the next couple of weeks and who will be facing the other champions from the other companies when the time is right.. I will be at RAW next week as the New Owner of the Biggest Entertainment Industry in the world...... see you soon wwe universe

Just finished my first Wrestlemania!

First off, at NXT Takeover Orlando,

Nikki Cross © def Billie Kay

Curt Hawkins © def Jack Gallagher (NXT TV Title)

Johnny Gargano def Brian Kendrick © (NXT TItle)

Also had some rivalries take place, Sanity def the colons to retain the titles, Eric Young beat Champa in a crazy falls count anywhere match, TJP def Metalik and some other fillers

Mania was awesome though.

Owens def Undertaker (SDL)

Bryan def Neville © (US Title) (SDL)

Elias © def Cedric Alexander (IC Title) (RAW)

Finn Balor def Brock Lesnar (RAW)

Drew McIntyre def Roderick Strong © (Universal) (RAW)

Aleister Black © def AJ Styles (WWE) (SDL)

LSZHuLJ.png

Week 4 - May (Year 1)

United States Championship Open Challenge Match

Singles Match

United States Champion AJ Styles def. Dolph Ziggler

Grudge Match

Tag Team Match

Smackdown Live Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The Hype Bros ended in a no contest.

Breezango disguised as the Hype Bros attacked the Smackdown Live Tag Team Champions during their entrance and announced at Extreme Rules the 2 team will face off in a Ladder Match for the championships!

Kevin Owens approached SD Live GM Daniel Bryan and demanded a match against Randy Orton at Extreme Rules. Bryan said if whoever wins the main event tonight, will have a match of their choosing at Extreme Rules. However, if Sami Zayn interferes tonight – Orton will get to pick the stipulation!

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Smackdown Live Women’s Champion Naomi def. Lana

Grudge Match

6 Man Battle Royal Match

Adien English def. Rusev, Sami Zayn, Kofi Kingston, Big E and Baron Corbin

Daniel Bryan made this match as a preview for Sunday’s Extreme Rules PPV where AJ Styles will put his United States title on the line in an open 8 man battle royal match. Corbin was eliminated almost instantly as everyone worked together to eliminate him. English was able to pull out the upset victory.

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Kevin Owens def. Randy Orton

Owens announced that at Extreme Rules Randy Orton will face Kevin Owens AND Sami Zayn in a 2 on 1 Hardcore Match!

GLOBAL WRESTLING X-CHANGE

--------------------------

April/Week 2/2017

GWX Smash TV Episode 1

NWA world heavyweight champion Adam Cole faces Roderick strong in a non title singles encounter.

After a hard fought match Cole gets the pin following a Panama Sunrise.

Next up is a triple threat march with Akira Tozawa, Austin Aries and Kota Ibushi competing against one another. Following an even contest Ibushi picks up the win over Aries with the use of his sit out last ride powerbomb.

Kassius Ohno comes out to cut a promo, angry about being disrespected or something. He is interrupted by TJP, who attempts to verbally put the big man back in his place. Ohno gets the last word before leaving.

Aleister Black takes on his current rival, Kyle O'Reilly of The Undisputed Era. Black rushes to the ring and beats down O'Reilly before the bell rings. O'Reilly catches Black in a cross armbreaker for a shocking submission Victory.

Next match features the NWA world tag team champions Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin competing in a non title match against the young bucks. The match reaches its conclusion when Nick Jackson forces Chris Sabin to submit to a Sharpshooter.

In the main event the American Nightmare Cody takes on the fallen angel Christopher Daniels in a Falls Count Anywhere match. Cody wins the match by pinfall with a Cross Rhodes on the floor.

------------------------

April/Week 3/2017

GWX Smash TV Episode 2

This show kicks off with a fatal 4 way between KUSHIDA, Tha Mack, Rich Swann and Tony Neese. After a very long match Tha Mack steals victory with a pin on Swann after hitting him with a stunner.

John Morrison called out Adam Cole for a title shot at the NWA world heavyweight champion. Cole comes out and tells him to earn it. Morrison gets the final say.

After a hard fought match TJP defeats Kassius Ohno by submission using the TJP clutch.

Next match will feature Akira Tozawa taking on bruiser-weight Pete Dunne. The finish comes when Dunne pins Tozawa after the bitter end. Following the match the bruiser-weight puts the boots to his fallen opponent.

The villain Marty Scurll defeated Ricochet via pinfall after a cradle piledriver.

Next up was six-man tag team action as Aleister Black teamed with Austin Aries and Roderick Strong to combat all 3 members of the undisputed era. Austin Aries picks up the win for his team making NWA world heavyweight champion Adam Cole submit to the last chancery.

In the main event of the show it was Johnny Gargano versus Kota Ibushi to crown the first ever

Global Wrestling X-Change champion. After a thrilling back and forth battle the golden star emerges victorious finishing Johnny wrestling with a phoenix splash to take home the championship.

------------------------

So I finally found the time to play my universe further! :)

NXT Results

Dana Brooke defeated Charlotte

Alexa Bliss came to the commentary during the match, distracted Dana midmatch but after a hard fight and the disadvantage through the interference, she managed to pull through and pick up the win.

Rivalry activated Alexa Bliss vs Dana Brooke

Becky Lynch & Bayley (High Energy) defeated Summer Rae & Eva Marie (Les Femmes Fatales)

Billie Kay defeated Xia Li

During the match Xia Li had the upper Hand.

All of sudden Billie Kay distracts the Referee, Peyton Royce takes him out, they double Team Xia Li for a while until the ref is back up and Peyton Royce back to the outside.

Billie Kay hits her finisher to a totally dazed Xia Li and picks up the win.

Rivalry Activated: The Iconic Duo vs The Hit Squad (Xia Li & Zeda)

Modelling_Screenshot_2017-11-26_19-17-43

Cameron Defeated Asuka

Cameron attacked Asuka during her entrance, she kept attacking her in the outside. Asuka runs to the ring, Cameron follows and the match Begins. Asuka brings Cameron to her Limit and even kicks out from two signatures and 2 finishers.

Cameron gets a hard beating but at the end and after a cheapshot she manages to hit another finisher and pick up the surprising win.

Rivalry Activated: Asuka vs Cameron

Modelling_Screenshot_2017-11-26_20-17-00

Sasha Banks vs Naomi

Naomi defeated Sasha Banks

Stardom Results

Modelling_Screenshot_2017-11-27_09-38-26

Misaki Ohata & Aoi Kizuki defeated Minori Fujioka & Maki Ryuujin

Great back and forth battle between the two Teams.

Misaki hit Minori from the ropes after she double teamed Maki together with Aoi and picking up the win.

Dakota Kai defeated Hana Kimura in a Falls Count Anywhere Match

Hard fought match

Jazzy Gabert defeated Starlight Kid

Toni Storm comes out to watch the match, mid match she distracts Jazzy giving Starlight Kid the upper head for a cheapshot from behind. Jazzy overcomes the Odds and wins at the end with the Omega Slam

Rivalry activated Jazzy Gabert vs Toni Storm

Modelling_Screenshot_2017-11-27_09-43-22

Kairi Sane defeated Hamada and Tessa Blanchard in a triple threat match.

Very hard fought match with lots of great spots and partially double teamming.

At one Point Tessa stood at the Corner letting Hamada and Kairi fight it out.

It didn't lasted long though since Kairi turned her attention on her after Hamada was down, surprising Tessa and hitting her hard with her signature and finisher to end the match.

Modelling_Screenshot_2017-11-27_10-04-21

Mia Yim defeated Io Shirai

Nixon Neweill came out to watch the match,

Mid match she distracted Io to give Mia the Advantage.

Io fought for her life but at the end Mia got the upper Hand of a weared down Io and put her down for the 1,2,3

Rivalry Activated Nixon Neweill vs Io Shirai

NXT Takeover Toronto

- Cruiserweight Championship: Neville© def Tozawa via The Red Arrow

- Paige & surprise partner Ruby Riot def Iconic via The Riot Kick

- NXT United Kindom Championship: Aleister Black def Hideo Itami© via Black Mass to become new champion

- NXT Tag Team Championship: Sanity© def Hoe Way Jose (NWJ & Godfather) via a Piledriver

- Johnny Gargano def Tommaso Ciampa in a No Escape Steel Cage match via two superkicks and the Gargano escape.

- NXT Womens Championship: Ember Moon def Asuka© via 3 Eclipses. Amazing match

- NXT Championship Fatal 4 Way Elimination match: Drew McIntyre def Bobby Roode, Big Cass & Kassius Ohno© lastly pinning Kassius to become new champion

FUKeflg.png

Welcome to Monday Night RAW.... and as I said at the end of Raw last week I'm the New Owner of the WWE... and as I said all titles were Vacated and was going to hold a Rush for Gold Tournament but I'm naming my Champions

WWE Champion Finn Balor

WWE World Heavyweight Randy Orton

WWE Intercontinental Champion Alister Black

WWE US Champion Kalisto

WWE UK Champion Zack Sabre Jr

WWE World Tag Team Eric Rowan and Luke Harper

WWE Tag Champions The Revival

WWE Womans Champion Alexis Bliss

WWE Heart of Divas Champion Peyton Royce

now for champions from other Promotions

Progress Tag team CCK- Kid lykos and Chris Brookes

X Division Champion - Trevor Lee

FUKeflg.png

April Week 1-( Year 1)

to be added in a few

Currently in the process of creating a WCW Universe mode. (Going to be streaming it Episodically on my youtube channel).

Still in the early stages, creating teams, sorting out the PPV's (Going to be following the 1998 PPV schedule).

Champions:

WcW World Heavyweight Champion - Sting (Wolfpac)

WcW United States Champion - DDP

WcW World Tag Team Champions - Hall & Nash (Wolfpac)

Tag Teams:

Animal (Road Warriors)

Hawk (Road Warriors)

Butch (Bushwhackers)

Luke (Bushwhackers)

Ax (Demolition)

Smash (Demolition)

Michael PS Hayes (Fabulous Freebirds)

Jimmy Jam Garvin (Fabulous Freebirds)

Buddy Roberts (Fabulous Freebirds)

Ric Flair (Four Horsemen)

Arn Anderson (Four Horsemen)

Sycho Sid (Four Horsemen)

Chris Benoit (Four Horsemen)

Booker T (Harlem Heat)

Stevie Ray (Harlem Heat)

Brian Knobbs (Nasty Boys)

Jerry Sags (Nasty Boys)

Earthquake (Natural Disasters)

Typhoon (Natural Disasters)

Hulk Hogan (nWo Hollywood)

Randy Savage (nWo Hollywood)

The Diciple (nWo Hollywood)

Scott Steiner (nWo Hollywood)

Curt Hennig (nWo Hollywood)

Kevin Nash (nWo Wolfpac)

Scott Hall (nWo Wolfpac)

Sting (nWo Wolfpac)

Lex Luger (nWo Woldpac)

***Possibly*** Konnan (nWo Wolfpac)

Barbarian (Powers of Pain)

Warlord (Powers of Pain)

Kerry Von Erich (Von Erichs)

Kevin Von Erich (Von Erichs)

Shows

Monday - Nitro

Thursday - Thunder

Saturday - Saturday Night

Sunday - PPV

Roster has still to be confirmed... (new additions happen often)

Any suggestions would be excellent however, the PC version doesn't seem to offer alot in the way of community creations (as much as PS4 did when i had it) so Billy Kidman and such aren't up yet, and i'm not too skilled at creating them myself, to the level that would be passable.

Showdown_logo.jpg

Kurt Angle def. Randy Savage

Rhyno def Booker T

Triple H def. Sycho Sid

Triple Threat
Eddie Guerrero def. Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam

Brock Lesnar def. Batista

Two on Two
Diamond Dallas Page and Goldberg def. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall

Triple Threat
Sting def. Ric Flair and Ricky Steamboat

-Yup, I play every match on every show and edit most matches.

-I restarted my 2nd universe save with Raw, NXT and Smackdown Live. Survivor Series was my first show so I could do cross promotional matches before going separate brand show. I guess my system is updated shows as I like to keep up with current months and shows but with own booking

Showdown_logo.jpg

Kurt Angle def. Randy Savage

Rhyno def Booker T

Triple H def. Sycho Sid

Triple Threat

Eddie Guerrero def. Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam

Brock Lesnar def. Batista

Two on Two

Diamond Dallas Page and Goldberg def. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall

Triple Threat

Sting def. Ric Flair and Ricky Steamboat

-Yup, I play every match on every show and edit most matches.

-I restarted my 2nd universe save with Raw, NXT and Smackdown Live. Survivor Series was my first show so I could do cross promotional matches before going separate brand show. I guess my system is updated shows as I like to keep up with current months and shows but with own booking

How do you manage to play every match? I play one or two then have to take a break :lol:

I had Ring Of Honor and New Japan invade my Thursday 205 Live show and ultimately stole and deactivated the Cruiserweight belt. Outnumbered, the 205 cruiserweights have all retreated to NXT and activated the old WWE cruiserweight title and 205 Live has become my ROH/NJPW show, bringing with them the ROH world and tag titles and the IWGP Intercontinental as their singles title.

This set-up works a little better for me, now I have 6 shows per week with 40-50-ish people per roster.

NXT Takeover: San Antonio

NXT:

Adam Cole has had a stranglehold on the title for 280+ days.

Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly step in any time Cole is in any danger of a loss.

#1 Contender Aleister Black has been beaten down for weeks by all 3 members.

The attacks started the moment that Aleister won the contendership.

Title match: Aleister Black vs Adam Cole (with O'Reilly and Fish in his corner)

DQ = Cole is STRIPPED of the title.

A back and forth match. Cole may hide behind his friends, but he is no slouch in the ring.

Black goes for the Black Mass, but misses and Cole rolls out.

Black gives chase, only to run into Fish and O'Reilly... they hold off on attacking Black so their leader won't lose the match.

Black nails BOTH fish and O'Reilly with brutal knees to the jaw.

It's just Cole and Black in the ring. Black is hit with a Shining Wizard and then pinned. KICK OUT at 2!

Black nails a stiff double stomp off the top rope... he lifts Cole up using only his foot and BLASTS him with the Black Mass kick.

Goes for the pin... Fish reaches in to break up the pin!

Black has had enough, he leaps from the top rope taking out both Undisputed members.

He lifts Cole again, throws him to the ropes... BLACK MASS kick and pin... 1... 2... 3...

NEWWWWWWW NXT Champion, Aleister Black!

First time doing a random universe. (Not completely random. I only put wrestlers that I wanted to use in the draft, and I made my own teams. Other than that, everything was randomized. From the rosters to the champions, to the challengers)

This is what I came up with, as far as champions and challengers

Raw

WWE Champion - Tyson Kidd

• Challenger - Tetsuya Naito

IC Champion - No Way Jose

• Challenger - Jimmy Havoc

Women's Champion - Toni Storm

• Challenger - Ember Moon

Tag Team Champions - SCUM (Owens and Zayn)

• Challengers - New Day

Smackdown

World Heavyweight Champion - Hirooki Goto

• Challenger - Kushida

US Champion - Bray Wyatt

• Challenger - Matt Sydal

Women's Champion - Kairi Sane

• Challenger - Naomi

Tag Team Champions - Young Bucks

• Challengers - The Revival

Fastlane

Swann & Alexander vs. Sheamus & Cesaro ©

Tag Team match for the Raw Tag Team Championship

Sheamus & Cesaro win by pinfall after a Neutralizer by Cesaro on Alexander.

Match Rating: 4.5

Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns

Singles match

Reigns wins by pinfall after a Spear.

Match Rating: 3.5

Nia Jax vs. Asuka ©

Singles match for the Raw Women's Championship

Asuka wins by submission with a Cross Armbar.

Finn Balor vs. The Miz

Singles match

Balor wins by pinfall following the Coup de Grace.

Seth Rollins vs. David Mercer ©

Singles match for the Intercontinental Championship

Mercer wins by submission after locking in the Anaconda Vise.

Match Rating: 4

The Brian Kendrick vs. Kalisto ©

Singles match for the Cruiserweight Championship

Kalisto wins by pinfall with the Salida del Sol.

Match Rating: 4.25

Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar ©

Singles match for the Universal Championship

Lesnar wins by pinfall with the F5.

Lesnar's suplex count: 13

NXT Takeover: Orlando

Sanity (Eric Young & Killian Dain) vs. #DIY ©

Tag Team match for the NXT Tag Team Championship

#DIY win by pinfall after Meeting in the Middle on Eric Young.

Match Rating: 4.25

Benjamin Hayes vs. Lars Sullivan

No Holds Barred match

Sullivan wins by pinfall with the Freak Accident

Ruby Riot vs. Peyton Royce

Singles match

Riot wins by pinfall with the Riot Kick

Aleister Black vs. Kassius Ohno vs. Roderick Strong vs. No Way Jose

Fatal 4-Way Elimination match

Black wins. The final elimination was Strong after taking Black's Black Mass.

Billie Kay vs. Ember Moon ©

Singles match for the NXT Women's Championship

Ember wins by pinfall following the Eclipse.

Drew McIntyre vs. Victor Rodriguez (w/ Brenda Laurent)

Singles match

Rodriguez wins by submission with the Ill Technique (STF Camel Clutch)

Hideo Itami vs. Evan Marceau ©

Singles match for the NXT Championship

Marceau wins by pinfall after a Shooting Star Press.

Archived