Screenshot Thread

Ernez

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What new pin system?

They changed it up a little bit. Made it more difficult,

Really? Can't say i have noticed a change in the countless videos i've seen.

Thats what they were saying originally and one of the youtubers said the timing is harder and the kick out area is smaller.

What new pin system?

The only difference in the Pin System that I've noticed is that they've made it a little harder to kick out at 1, a little easier for 2, then the biggest wedge for 3, so basically it makes the match more 'dramatic' because it's hard to just kick out at one.

What new pin system?

The only difference in the Pin System that I've noticed is that they've made it a little harder to kick out at 1, a little easier for 2, then the biggest wedge for 3, so basically it makes the match more 'dramatic' because it's hard to just kick out at one.

So not a huge difference from 17? The YouTube made it seem like if you're In the red and pinned its just over and its impossible to kick out.

I wish Austin had his beer bash win animation.

What new pin system?

So not a huge difference from 17? The YouTube made it seem like if you're In the red and pinned its just over and its impossible to kick out.

I wish Austin had his beer bash win animation.

Well if you're red then it'll still probably be hard to kick out, but every pin with start difficult and translate easier, so that falls are more 'dramatic'

But like I say, that's all I've seen so far, so there might be something I haven't Sen yet that's more complex

Did Tom Cushnie edit the saturation in his videos? The game looks more lively & realistic IMO instead of the dull colors.

Yes, although I wouldn't say it looks more realistic.

Yeah true, although I personally like the higher saturation better lol.

Archived