Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Dac/Punk are very good at pro wrestling, huh?

Shit, I'm so tired. Missed most of what will probably be the funnest match of the night with The Hardys. Looked fun from the last few mins I saw.

Guest Fight Me.

It hurts me seeing Jay Lethal, man. He was that dude in TNA, one of my faves. The things he's done has ruined him forever for me though.

-Lambert is special lmao

-YUCK LMAOOOOOOO

-Leyla gotta do something to not look so regular. maybe a more solid color instead of the camo and some #wristtape

-i think we’ve moved past the need for Vickie

-Danny Garcia should be with the Blackpool Combat Club. i’ll say it every time i see him until it happens

Edited by EJ!

The 8-man tornado tag was awesome and a ton of fun to me! Jeff Hardy's swanton spot was kinda ruined though because I didn't like Blade just laying on the table without getting attacked like Butcher and having his eyes open while waiting for Jeff to finally jump. Still cool though because of the brawl in the arena's lobby and the rest was great.

Sting still being good in these matches have made me happy as a huge Sting mark!

Guest Fight Me.

I mean....yeah. Thankfully it's not the same exact belt Brodie had since they gave it to his family, but I get what he means.

The picture Tay and Sammy shared is wild though. Definitely can't post it here obviously lol

Guest Fight Me.

Cable TV is dying. They are still doing pretty good though, they were #3 last night behind only the NBA. It is funny looking back though at TNA doing just below 2 million viewers ten years ago and it was viewed as an awful number then. Now those numbers are a good week for Raw lol

18 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

I mean....yeah. Thankfully it's not the same exact belt Brodie had since they gave it to his family, but I get what he means.

The picture Tay and Sammy shared is wild though. Definitely can't post it here obviously lol

DAMN, I didn't even think of that. This is some quality heel work... why is Sammy still presented as a face?

lmao i’m not mad at him for moving on with his life but seeing him and Tay like this after he made sure we all witnessed him propose to his ex on live TV less than a year ago is just funny to me