Big Story Behind Saudi Arabia - Flight Issues?

Mr.Dreadful

It really did seem to just be a mechanical issue and the internet just over reacted. Even AJ Styles said so and the fact they announced a new SA deal.

I do believe the no payment stuff but the hostage stuff was overblown. They wouldn't let the top twenty leave if it was and it just seems the mid carders and jobbers were pissed they weren't included in the "top twenty" that got on the private jet to try and get to smackdown.

Plus the plane company even said themselves it was a mechanical failure.

At this point thinking otherwise is just conspiracy theories.

I'm pretty confident that Vince didn't leave before the show ended. Replace 3 and 4 and that's pretty much it.

And the possibility that they did the match "out of spite"... It was announced a few days before the event. I'm I'm pretty sure that something like that would have to be proved beforehand.

He left hours before the talent were set on leave. People were tracking the plane logs.

Also they were supposedly paid 4 hours before the show aired.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty confident that Vince didn't leave before the show ended. Replace 3 and 4 and that's pretty much it.

And the possibility that they did the match "out of spite"... It was announced a few days before the event. I'm I'm pretty sure that something like that would have to be proved beforehand.

He left hours before the talent were set on leave. People were tracking the plane logs.

Also they were supposedly paid 4 hours before the show aired.

Ermmm, ok? I said he didn't leave before the show ended. And yesterday Corey Graves confirmed it.

Kinda thought it was a ten year deal back when they started...Greatest Royal Rumble. Dunno where the extension part is coming from.

You prolly saw "Saudi Vision 2030" in an article and thought that applied to the deal

now dave is outright saying it was a probably technical issue or whatever

he's completly 180ed,and hes the dude who was saying for a week it was hostage

Archived