BPW's promotion talent raid 2k19

Brokebottle

@BX still iffy on Tarek? Cool I will grab them when you are done no rush though @ lucha i downloaded briggz so you can put his manager there if you like. Also I changed everything @Rekka. @Mike M when will either team be uploaded? Also Im still waiting on titles but its all good you guys will like the redesigns

Cool ill upload his manager (Kenny Dynamite) tomorrow. I set them as a tag team so i can use the dream team (valentine and brutus) entrane.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll make Arafa but I intend to keep him retired in my game and use him purely as a manager. you can choose whether to keep him as a competitor or use him as a manager in BPW as well.

@lucha he is we just have a lot of people.So when i feel better (probably Sunday) I was thinking about doing another review stream of the last bunch of new people we have in BPW. I was also thinking about adding And Q&A section though where you guys can ask anything about BPW( my caws, story lines, where i see it going) or question about wrestling in general. If that doesn't pan out I was thinking of doing the reviews then maybe my career. What do you guys think? Maybe I can get a mod to help Rekka or X zero?

Any chance of editing the shows to Youtube as well? I can only get Twitch through my PS4 - and a lot of the time my daughter is watching the TV. I could then use this laptop to watch YT.

So our next special event will be called World Tour and it will be held on Dec 4th 1pm EST on twitch.tv/brokebottle

Omega vs Dark Order in a 3 on 3 tag match

The Machine vs Blake Evans in a steel cage match

Rose Sisters vs Misstalleca for the BPW Womens tag titles

Requiem vs BPW Originals for the BPW Tag titles

Lori Braddock vs Amber Mitchell for the BPW Women's title

Roy Knight vs Max Stevens for the BPW Internet Title

El Loco vs Brandon X for the BPW World Title

• 2 weeks later...

So I did a podcast with IcantBserious, Rekka, and Xzero Make sure you guys go check that out. Its under the Efed Podcast in my highlights on twitch. But tomorrow I have a job interview at 2pm so BPW will be pushed to 5pm EST. Or I can stream it tonight and replay it at 1 tomorrow

Archived