Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Brokebottle

BPW's promotion talent raid 2k19

If you're looking for any good crazy-ass "I will cut you" heels, Adrian Cutter is your man.

I'm hoping to get The Requiem done this week.

Currently watching the stream^^

Added the beard to Acton to make him look a little older, since he's nearing 30 now. But nah. Not heeling it up

It's going to be a while before I get the game. So, it's going to be a bit of a wait before Marceau, Santos, and Matsuda are up.

Just uploaded this years Prince Yoshida if you wanted him, tags are Os Originals/KnoxVII/Caws.ws.

Thanks broke bottle. Should have a few more up in the coming days, previewed in my topic.

Thanks everyone. So I added a bunch of new guys. Maybe if I get a mod in the chat with me again I can do a live review again what do you guys think?

I like that.

Gary is up, type in BPW or RNR to find him. Reuploaded him as I did not like the way the lighting was on the face texture in game. Made it look like something was off. Also fixed his moveset.

Edited by Rekka_No_Ryo

are you free tomorrow Rekka? And I will redownload him. I think i'm going to review some new guys, finish the bpw guys and maybe play some towers idk. But BPW is coming together and we already have a great roster.

If you want Jennifer and Violet Rose as a tag team, use their alternate attires. I made it deliberately for people who do.

No problem lol still love your work take your time @mikeM Thank you for doing that, at the moment they are the bpw womens tag champs so its perfect. So now I think Im missing the titles but im getting help with those already and the new redesign look amazing thanks foldy619. When they are done BPW will start season 3 as normal but now we will have the golden ticket briefcase make more appearances. I'm going to fill out the roster card tomorrow so as of right now the first batch on superstars will be up for a while until so new blood comes in. Also what does you guys think about doing CAW reviews at the end of BPW for those who would like my opinion dont have to add them to the roster but I could talk about how they would fit and some suggestions from my viewpoint? Any thank you all so much for the help and support I really appreciate it cant wait to start another season and see what happens. Let me know if you have any questions as well about BPW or the stream

I'm working on a tag team right now if interested.