J-man89's Alt attires- Kevin Owens Summerslam 2018 Attire Added!

J-man89

I found out he used the Quebec attire for a match at a house show. This is the best picture I found.

Vqm3Yjl.jpg

Ngkdyd1.jpg

https://twitter.com/maineventradio/status/894017066633760768

For the house show match, it seem he used his very old shorts and for the boots, he used his colored boots but have both of them blue. His back logo seen at the video, it is the same one from his US attire but in blue, white & blue color.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found out he used the Quebec attire for a match at a house show. This is the best picture I found.

Vqm3Yjl.jpg

Ngkdyd1.jpg

For the house show match, it seem he used his very old shorts and for the boots, he used his colored boots but have both of them blue. His back logo seen at the video, it is the same one from his US attire but in Blue, white & blue color.

Thank you! Man seems weird seeing him wearing white wrist tape. I'll get on updating the attires right away.

Ok re-uploaded Owens with the Montreal house show attire, and updated the first post with updated pics.

For the house show match, it seem he used his very old shorts and for the boots, he used his colored boots but have both of them in blue. His back logo seen at the video, it's the same one from his US attire but in blue, white & blue color.

Thank you! Man seems weird seeing him wearing white wrist tape. I'll get on updating the attires right away.

No problem. I am the one who should be thanking you for willing to make this obscure attire. I searched in the CC and I just can't find any. I guess being an house show only attire make it really hard with the lack of photos for reference.

EDIT: I just saw you edited your post immediately after I posted this. It looks really awesome! Thank you again! Really appreciate it! Going to download it now.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes!!! Ive been waiting for someone to do The House Of Truth Attire! This is my favorite of attires that hes worn. Thank you for this! Btw did you take down your ROH Joe? I cant seem to find him anywhere and if you get the chance to Re-upload him if you can.

Awesome glad you like them, yeah i always loved his House Of Truth attire and was surprised no one on CC had made it, they only seem to be making his NXT attires.

As for Joe ROH attires, yeah, sometimes i only leave certain attires up for a limited amount of time, since i aint go no extra space for uploads i have to delete ones that aren't getting many downloads to make room for new ones.

Joe ROH attires has been reuploaded btw :)

Yes!!! Ive been waiting for someone to do The House Of Truth Attire! This is my favorite of attires that hes worn. Thank you for this! Btw did you take down your ROH Joe? I cant seem to find him anywhere and if you get the chance to Re-upload him if you can.

Awesome glad you like them, yeah i always loved his House Of Truth attire and was surprised no one on CC had made it, they only seem to be making his NXT attires.

As for Joe ROH attires, yeah, sometimes i only leave certain attires up for a limited amount of time, since i aint go no extra space for uploads i have to delete ones that aren't getting many downloads to make room for new ones.

Joe ROH attires has been reuploaded btw :)

Thanks for reuploading Joe! Downloaded him last night. Your work is greatly appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived