J-man89's Alt attires- Kevin Owens Summerslam 2018 Attire Added!

J-man89

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I love your attention to detail. They are always top notch.
I just have one small request :P I remember that one time u mentioned there were better pants option for Nakamura. If so what pants did are u using for him? Oh and if u were to give Braun those Timberlands like boots what boots would u use and what color? Thanks so much man

Man I love your attention to detail. They are always top notch.

I just have one small request :P I remember that one time u mentioned there were better pants option for Nakamura. If so what pants did are u using for him? Oh and if u were to give Braun those Timberlands like boots what boots would u use and what color? Thanks so much man

Oh yeah, heres the pants for Nakamura

DWk3u9b_UQAIxv_Mc.jpg_large.jpg

They don't come with a belt so you have to put one on him yourself, but yeah these pants imo are the closest to his current pants.

Not sure about the Braun boots atm.

Update in first post, Jack Gallagher 2/20/18 attire added.

Sami has a few good updated attires already on CC, and Davybenny just uploaded a pretty good updated Rusev attire, so probably wont be making those. I don't like to make attires thats already on CC unless they're half assed and i i think i could do better.

Isn't Davybennys rusev a CAW?

I don't think so, looked like the in game Rusev to me.

Sami has a few good updated attires already on CC, and Davybenny just uploaded a pretty good updated Rusev attire, so probably wont be making those. I don't like to make attires thats already on CC unless they're half assed and i i think i could do better.

I downloaded it, it's a caw. But you shouldn't feel pressured to make any attire you don't want to make.

Of course you should just be able to transfer attires to other wrestlers/caws, but silly 2K never fixed the logo glitch.

Yeah Gallagher's new attire was a pretty quick make, and the good thing is it only has 2 custom logos so no need to worry about it taking up much logo space.

Great work on that Gallagher attire... I must download it when I get home from work today.

*applause*

Of course you should just be able to transfer attires to other wrestlers/caws, but silly 2K never fixed the logo glitch.

It's not a glitch it only works for caw to caw not caw to in game guys

But it doesn't work for in-game wrestlers to in-game wrestlers either.

Say you have slot 1 with an AJ Styles attire, slot 2 is empty. You download a second AJ attire from CC. You try to import the newly downloaded attire to slot 2, but all the logos are gone.

That's the problem I'm referencing. And yes, I would consider that a glitch. The option is available to import attires, but the logos disappear.

I downloaded it, it's a caw. But you shouldn't feel pressured to make any attire you don't want to make.

Oh well, anyways i saw like 30 different Rusev Day attires on there besides that one, its a really basic attire that i don't don't really wanna take a slot up on my uploads.

Oh well, anyways i saw like 30 different Rusev Day attires on there besides that one, its a really basic attire that i don't don't really wanna take a slot up on my uploads.

Totally understandable.

Have you thought about doing AJ's latest attire? It's different than the Rumble one, seems all Carolina blue now. Just curious.

Wait the one he wore on SDL against Cena is different from his Rumble one? Could you post comparison pics? If it is i may do it, but i'm gonna be gone for the next 2 days so i wont be able to get started on it till then.

Archived