WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why?

Because her babyface isnt working

I just don't see the point. It doesn't make any sense. And also it's not a guarantee that a heel turn will work to make her a bigger star. It makes sense for Sasha to turn because of her Boss character and because of where her relationship with Bayley seems to be at on TV. There still hasn't been the payoff that I'd like to see for what happened inside Elimination Chamber which I think is getting less and less likely the more they do nothing about it.

If her as a babyface isn't working right now -- even though she's had a solid run as champion on the main roster which included retaining at WrestleMania -- then a heel turn isn't going to her any favours. What she needs is to be is on SmackDown.

Maybe be more aggressive and edgy, but not a heel. With the right direction and booking, Bayley could be one of those stars who is a face for life...but that's like a rarity.

I think she needs to be an oblivious heel, like NXT Bo Dallas mixed with a Lennie Small type of gimmick.

Speaking of which, did anyone watch the Undercover Boss episode with her? I liked it, but it seemed so scripted to me? Just seemed like such coincidences that she found 2 groups of fans who just really love Connor the Crusher. One who took the picture at Mania with Bryan and Connor and the other who were raising money for Connor's thing. It was also funny to see the little kid named Enzo just completely decked out in Enzo gear...this was taped back when Jinder was still champ so yeah lol. Also, the photographer shooting 2 "NXT wrestlers" brawling, but they were just complete unknowns.

Oh and a gay wrestler named Kenny not Omega.

I wish they'd send Bayley back to NXT for a while like they did with Emma. Could really help her heel push to have that story of going backwards.

Eh probably. I just want to see her and Sasha get better opportunities than they been getting. Maybe a move to SD would do it.

Archived