Any celebrities you knew in school or went to school with?

JoshSoDope

During my time in HS I remember them filming a few things there. For sure an episode of Beverly Hills 90210 was filmed there (yes I'm that old). Also a few of those teen movies were filmed there, not the whole thing of course but maybe a few scenes. I think Varsity Blues was one of the films. As for the stars I only got to see Jason Priestly and Gabrielle Carteris from far away lol.

Hard to be a foreigner from a third world country on this one because y'all wont know her anyways XD

my girlfriend is a local hijabi pop singer. She only started 2 years ago so not so "famous" yet afterall and only had a single so far and currently working on another. her single is out now on Youtube , JOOX, and Path. :)

Busta Rhymes went to my high school. And I while I was attending I went to school with Andrew Quarless, former Tight End for the Green Bay Packers. He was like two grades above me, but I'd see him every single day in the hallways and had a little flirtation thing going on with his girlfriend, at the time.

Archived