Logo Token

XXX.

Everytime I generate a logo token and put it in on the website I get told it's invalid or expired....seconds after generating it. I saw on twitter a few people have had issues with it but 2k has issued no statement or replied to anything. Is it just PS4 or has anyone had it happen on xbox?

Everytime I generate a logo token and put it in on the website I get told it's invalid or expired....seconds after generating it. I saw on twitter a few people have had issues with it but 2k has issued no statement or replied to anything. Is it just PS4 or has anyone had it happen on xbox?

Getting the same thing man

Same. How am I supposed to make my 50 Cesaro attires with this problem :shift:

Oddly enough you're the first person I thought of :lol: I was like "Why has no one posted about it yet?" Then I thought maybe everyone uses Xbox then I thought "No way, Jeb def uses PS4 and needs to be uploading stuff"

I've been having problems with it as well. Tried waiting to generate a new token. Tried restarting the game and generating a new token after that. Tried doing it at a time when there wouldn't be as many people accessing the servers at once (rough estimate based on my time difference).

Long story short, it worked at about the 10th time I tried it. I don't mind this terribly much, because I don't use too many custom logos on my CAWs, but I can't imagine how annoying this must be for people who routinely use 6 or more custom logos on each of their CAWs.

Archived