Your plans for...

AntMalone

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like your Shadaloo idea! They have all the characteristics to make a great stable!

Ricky will return periodically to show off his unique style of aerialism, including both contending for the new cruiserweight championship and other midcard titles, and against wrestlers with contrasting styles like Cesaro or Rusev.

Next: Christian

Emma i'll have to wait and see what show she's on. But she'll be top heel. May have a championship reign. Have a huge feud with Dana Brooke.

Next: Dana Brooke

You've gone messed it up now, so I'll fix it lol.

Triple H - Occasional matches with the top stars.

Dana Brooke - Mid carder for Raw Women's Division.

Big Show...

Lita

She'll mostly be on my Smackdown Women's Division. Not sure if I'll have her as a part time wrestler or full time yet though.

I do want to have some sort of Rivalry with her and Edge taking on Rusev and Lana if there's any intergender stuff at all in the game and they do playable Lana as dlc.

Next - Tye Dillinger

Lita

She'll mostly be on my Smackdown Women's Division. Not sure if I'll have her as a part time wrestler or full time yet though.

I do want to have some sort of Rivalry with her and Edge taking on Rusev and Lana if there's any intergender stuff at all in the game and they do playable Lana as dlc.

Next - Tye Dillinger

Archived