Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another positive for me is that yot can assign wrestlers to more than one brand. I like that because you can have an all Diva brand and still have them on RAW/SMACKDOWN interacting and involved with the Superstars

Hopefully CAD has a wider range of clothing this year, including the Divas attires from 2K15. The limited range we were given last year was ridiculous.

that's because last year's game didn't have a Create-a-Divas mode. Only Edit-a-Divas

Hopefully CAD has a wider range of clothing this year, including the Divas attires from 2K15. The limited range we were given last year was ridiculous.

that's because last year's game didn't have a Create-a-Divas mode. Only Edit-a-Divas

Yes, but that shouldn't be an excuse not to put in any other basic clothing in, besides 2 or three pairs of underwear.

Yes, but that shouldn't be an excuse not to put in any other basic clothing in, besides 2 or three pairs of underwear.

true

I'm really excited for the roster reveal, it's always one of the most exciting moments in the run up to the game. I'm hoping that all the rumors are true and they have kept to their word - there's no excuse not to have 10 or more Divas in the base game this year.

Really looking forward to eventually playing as Sasha, Charlotte, Naomi and Eva Marie.

I think I'd fall in love if Cameron had this attire, but there's a small chance of that.

7eHbCCa.jpg?1

Hope they at least add enough diva caw parts to make recreating it possible

for sure they will. Otherwise there would be no point in bringing Create-a-Diva back

I think I'd fall in love if Cameron had this attire, but there's a small chance of that.

7eHbCCa.jpg?1

Hope they at least add enough diva caw parts to make recreating it possible

Well the top is most likely to be included anyway, it's just a matter of seeing if there is any bottoms to replicate the ones in the image. But to be honest, Cameron making the cut for the roster is enough to make me happy.

I'd be happy with atleast some basic wrestling gear; any other crazy and exotic parts are icing. I just hope for things to stop being gender-locked.

impossible.

Men and Women have differentley formed bodies.

Would only work with coats and maybe jackets really

I'd be happy with atleast some basic wrestling gear; any other crazy and exotic parts are icing. I just hope for things to stop being gender-locked.

impossible.

Tell that to the saints row series; things usually just get reshaped to the contours of said body. And please; just jackets/coats? Try pants, trunks, the outfit category,boots, etc. Plenty of things the guys wear that could translate over; no reason why,say, all of the male pants section, couldn't be used by the gals.

impossible.

Tell that to the saints row series; things usually just get reshaped to the contours of said body. And please; just jackets/coats? Try pants, trunks, the outfit category,boots, etc. Plenty of things the guys wear that could translate over; no reason why,say, all of the male pants section, couldn't be used by the gals.

Different physics and clothe-models. And even in Saints Row...they had to create every clothing part twice. Ones for male and once for female characters. They just have the same name.

impossible.

Different physics and clothe-models. And even in Saints Row...they had to create every clothing part twice. Ones for male and once for female characters. They just have the same name.

That's essentially what I'm saying; stuff gets re-weight-painted to match the contours. Either way there's a crapton of clothng items that should be shared.

impossible.

Yea I never understood why things like Piper's kilt couldn't be used on a diva. Many attires didn't make sense to be gender specific

Archived