Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's still these rumblings about Ronda Rousey being in the game. If that's true, I feel she would have driven WAY more pre-order sales than Arnold.But I guess you don't really pay extra for pre-order DLC, and Ronda is someone they would definitely get money for, so it evens out from a business standpoint.

What's up Diva fans? I'm a digital artist who does some custom render arts

I just finished retouching my one of Emma! Tell me what ya' think! :)

jujm0g.png?

Haha oh my god! I thought that was real and got excited. I love Emma and that's my favorite attire of hers! Would love to see you do others!

I think I'd fall in love if Cameron had this attire, but there's a small chance of that.

7eHbCCa.jpg?1

I think she should. Wasn't she very active at the beginning of the year?!

Cameron is one I am not sure will return in 16. I could be wrong but her Emma and Tamina I just don't know

I think I'd fall in love if Cameron had this attire, but there's a small chance of that.

7eHbCCa.jpg?1

Me and you both. ?

What's up Diva fans? I'm a digital artist who does some custom render arts

I just finished retouching my one of Emma! Tell me what ya' think! :)

jujm0g.png?

That's amazing! Any chance you could do one for Layla in her recent attire if there are pics available?

There's still these rumblings about Ronda Rousey being in the game. If that's true, I feel she would have driven WAY more pre-order sales than Arnold.But I guess you don't really pay extra for pre-order DLC, and Ronda is someone they would definitely get money for, so it evens out from a business standpoint.

I can't see that, Ronda's likeness is owned by UFC and that belongs to EA. Plus it doesn't seem that relations between WWE and UFC are all that great at the moment.

I can't see that, Ronda's likeness is owned by UFC and that belongs to EA. Plus it doesn't seem that relations between WWE and UFC are all that great at the moment.

I can see Ronda being the season pass exclusive

7eHbCCa.jpg?1

I think she should. Wasn't she very active at the beginning of the year?!

Cameron is one I am not sure will return in 16. I could be wrong but her Emma and Tamina I just don't know

Knowing 2K they'd rather copy and paste in Tamina from 2K15, than create a new model for Cameron.

Hey guys okay off topic but Rosa is pregant with a girl. and i wanted to send her a gift how will i be able too ???

Not sure she may have a fan email

oKAY THANKS and I CALLED WWE

Hey guys okay off topic but Rosa is pregant with a girl. and i wanted to send her a gift how will i be able too ???

Not sure she may have a fan email

Also how do i found out her fan mail like where do i go

Archived