Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

^I think Bayley has a higher chance than Becky only because she was a lot more active in NXT. but now Becky is on Raw so that's why I'm thinking she will be DLC.

I would like AJ and Layla to make it one last time. I could see AJ but not Layla though.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt they'll exclude Alicia again.

She was red hot with her meltdown segments and was one of the most popular around that time.

Ever since then she's gotten a lot of TV time.

2K got a lot of backlash from a lot of people for her being cut and they said they were listing the feedback so I'm almost positive she'll be in this year. Cameron, Layla, and Tamina are 50/50 tho

She was red hot with her meltdown segments and was one of the most popular around that time.

2K got a lot of backlash from a lot of people for her being cut and they said they were listing the feedback so I'm almost positive she'll be in this year. Cameron, Layla, and Tamina are 50/50 tho

it's been stated many times that wwe ultimately decides who does and doesn't make the cut. You can complain to 2j but that doesn't mean they have the power to veto wwe

I doubt there's going to be 16 divas on disc since 2K knows divas fans will buy any DLC including divas. So here's my predication on will be on-disc and DLC:

In-Game:

1. AJ Lee

2. Brie Bella

3. Cameron

4. Emma

5. Eva Marie

6. Naomi

7. Natalya

8. Nikki Bella

9. Paige

10. Sasha Banks

11. Rosa Mendes

12. Summer Rae

NXT Divas Pack:

13. Alexa Bliss

14. Bayley

15. Becky Lynch

16. Charlotte

"Divas Revolution" or some obvious name Pack:

17. Alicia Fox

18. Lita

19. Tamina Snuka

20. Trish Stratus

I can also easily see 2k leaving out the divas in bold, racking up the diva count to only 13. But lets hope that's not the case.

Going off of the presumption that next gen will have 50 CAW slots, what Divas do you plan to create/download?

I usually split my CAW slots in half so both Divas & Superstars get am equal share, so I'll type my list up later.

Going off of the presumption that next gen will have 50 CAW slots, what Divas do you plan to create/download?

I usually split my CAW slots in half so both Divas & Superstars get am equal share, so I'll type my list up later.

Let's see:

AJ Lee (if she is not in already)

Alicia Fox (if she is not in already)

Alexa Bliss (if she is not in already)

Trish Stratus (if she is not in already)

Torrie Wilson

Stacy Keibler

Melina

Kelly Kelly

Eve Torres

Those will be the ones for sure.

If we get 50 CAW slots,

Taya Valkyrie

Sexy Star

Ivelisse

Jennifer Blake

Melina

Allysin Kay

Cherry Bomb

Kimber Lee

Candice LeRae

Kairi Hojo

Victoria

Molly Holly

Ivory

Trish Stratus(If not in)

Lita(If not in)

Alexa Bliss(If not in)

Carmella(If not in)

Alicia Fox(If not in)

it's been stated many times that wwe ultimately decides who does and doesn't make the cut. You can complain to 2j but that doesn't mean they have the power to veto wwe

Well, since Alicia is part of Team Bella - that actually boosts the chances of WWE making her be in

Depends on the quality of CAW mode for Divas really.

If it's good...mainly custom ones.

If it's bad...TNA/Indy stars

Given the Superstar Editor, 2K can be super lazy and just give us all Divas in the last game and allow us to update them ourselves haha!

In all seriousness, I hope we get more than 10 Divas on disc and then a fair few on DLC. I feel confident we could be getting Stephanie this year, I mainly hope we get more options with entrances otherwise I won't be touching CAWS

Lita

Trish Stratus

Chyna

Ariel

Melina

Mickie James always 1st.

WWE bot in game

Then the TNA Knockouts.

Iveiisse (with NXT name)

Sexy Star

If everyone who I want is in the game, my CAW List should look something like this:

1. Santana Garrett/Brittant
  2. Mickie James
  3. Cherry Bomb
  4. Mia Yim/Jade
  5. Cheerleader Melissa/Alissa Flash
  6. Awesome Kong
  7. Havok
  8. Gail Kim
  9. Taryn Terrell
  10. Sexy Star
  11. Tara/Victoria
  12. Madison Rayne
  13. Taylor Wilde
  14. Angelina Love
  15. Cherry Bomb
  16. Brooke
  17. Veda Scott
  18. Winter/Katie Lea
  19. Marti Bell
  20. Thea Trinidad
  21. Dark Angel/Sarita
  22. Ivelisse Velez
  23. Velvet Sky
  24. Rebel
  25. Aksana

For the previous comment about Chyna repairing her relationship with the "E" or her chances of being in 2k16 might want to check the video below...

This is trash. Is this really because of the Stephanie/Hunter situation or is there more to it? I just find it disgusting that they won't even take calls on her but still associate themselves with Sunny.

Archived