Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlterNation

Divas of WWE 2K16

Not a WWE Diva but I wouldn't mind having Ronda Rousey in.

I'm pretty sure they don't have her likeness rights? Isn't it up to Dana White and EA?

I'm pretty sure they don't have her likeness rights? Isn't it up to Dana White and EA?

Honestly speaking I doubt Dana White would stop her from signing up to a third party video game. She's also doing a film with Mark Wahlberg, she's Dana's biggest draw right now keeping her happiest should be his priority

Not a WWE Diva but I wouldn't mind having Ronda Rousey in.

I was actually just wondering about her. Would love it

Honestly speaking I doubt Dana White would stop her from signing up to a third party video game. She's also doing a film with Mark Wahlberg, she's Dana's biggest draw right now keeping her happiest should be his priority

Dana White isn't big on the WWE(he said "IT'S FAKE" on twitter yesterday) though, and he said she's done with the WWE.

Dana White isn't big on the WWE(he said "IT'S FAKE" on twitter yesterday) though, and he said she's done with the WWE.

And She honoured Roddy Piper in her victory speech. I'd say he's nervous of losing her to wrestling/Hollywood

Nikki will definitely be default champion. In my game, Brie or Sasha will be the champ though.

Nikki will be champion obviously.
If she is in will Naomi have her heel persona?

Nikki should.

Only one question is relevant to me, has the Diva CAW option returned? If not I don't think it matters who they include as far as I'm concerned.

Due to the backlash last year I believe it will definitely be in this year. How much? How in depth? Don't know

It was stupid removing it in the first place.

For those who don't know apparently create a diva is back, and 50 caw slots. if this is true I am so stoked

That's very welcome news.

For those who don't know apparently create a diva is back, and 50 caw slots. if this is true I am so stoked

GOOD. GOOD.

I hope Naomi has that black body suit-thing attire. I loved that.

I thought her boots with the LED soles were cool, love those in the game.

Ronda Rousey can exit to the very back of the queue. I would rather have Joy make her return to a game.

Do you guys think AJ will be in the game? Personally, I want her in.

I doubt it. Not too happy with her how she lied her way to a Wrestlemania win.

Not surprised but welcome news. Where was it confirmed?

Only one question is relevant to me, has the Diva CAW option returned? If not I don't think it matters who they include as far as I'm concerned.

Due to the backlash last year I believe it will definitely be in this year. How much? How in depth? Don't know

You don't get it. It was never there in the first place. Features like that don't port across platforms for various reasons.

You don't get it. It was never there in the first place. Features like that don't port across platforms for various reasons.

Not to sure about that. Isn't there an an achievment in 15 about creating a diva?