Teaser coming June 25

nystyle

It was above the warrior feel the power post but now its a sting-triple h picture. Another Facebook is also reporting it but its not an official page so at least im not crazy.

How do I include a pic using mobile?

You're not. It was in my news feed this morning as well.

This happened a lot last year also. They'd post something then take it down soon after. They do it with NBA also. It is annoying.

Live action trailer with Seth Rollins, Brock Lesnar, or Roman Reigns

Thats what I'm thinking also

Nah, it will be John Cena again saying some poetic shit about a man never backing down and shit like that, then probably the Rock doing an eyebrow raise for good measure at the end.

They need to start the hype with a bang, Not just to of course showcase the game but because of the backlash to 2K15 on both gen consoles, Right now most people are so down on it and already expect disappointment and so 2K needs to turn the marketing around and they usually lack marketing on most of their games but for 2K16 they need to at least mention the theme and end the trailer with an in game shot

i have a feeling reigns is going to be on the cover.....hoping for multiple guys

If they stick with the gimmick of the cover guy picking the soundtrack, I inagine multiple guys won't happen for ages

True.. I hope they dont though. Nba 2k16 has 3 seperate cover athletes on 3 different covers. Thatd be cool

Archived