Teaser coming June 25

nystyle

They need to start the hype with a bang, Not just to of course showcase the game but because of the backlash to 2K15 on both gen consoles, Right now most people are so down on it and already expect disappointment and so 2K needs to turn the marketing around and they usually lack marketing on most of their games but for 2K16 they need to at least mention the theme and end the trailer with an in game shot

I agree with you 100%, 2k's marketing for 2K15 was atrocious, there was so little info about the game before it was released, I think one of the reasons why the marketing was bad is because it was the first game to be released on next gen, so I guess they wanted to keep a lot of things secret, which was obviously a bad idea, but this year they need to promote the hell out of 2K16, to get people excited about these games again.

They need to start the hype with a bang, Not just to of course showcase the game but because of the backlash to 2K15 on both gen consoles, Right now most people are so down on it and already expect disappointment and so 2K needs to turn the marketing around and they usually lack marketing on most of their games but for 2K16 they need to at least mention the theme and end the trailer with an in game shot

I agree with you 100%, 2k's marketing for 2K15 was atrocious, there was so little info about the game before it was released, I think one of the reasons why the marketing was bad is because it was the first game to be released on next gen, so I guess they wanted to keep a lot of things secret, which was obviously a bad idea, but this year they need to promote the hell out of 2K16, to get people excited about these games again.

So far its not looking too good.

Hopefully they worked on the models' face animations this year. The superstars looked great in Superstar Studio(besides a few with off skin colors, and you could tell some superstars were squinting and stuff during scanning) but in motion they were a bit off.

I would like the return of multiple people on the cover and especially if done like in WCW vs nWo:Revenge,Raw 2 or Shut Your Mouth. Like them or not,It should be the company's top people and so yes that means Cena,Kevin Owens(IF in),Roman Reigns,Seth Rollins Paige and maybe Brock since he's supposed to be back soon.

If just two people then something like the Cena vs Rock posters would be cool,I'd have Cena staring down Owens or Roman Reigns staring down Seth Rollins. It can be predictable or yawn to you but business wise it needs to be the top people

It's gonna be a live action trailer I bet my avatar on it. I really want to be wrong, but sheesh after last year and the year before, I'm gonna need an in-game, half of a match footage to be hyped. My care meter for the WWE Series has never been so low.

I doubt it'll be much more than the game's logo. I hate teasers.

This. I remember being so pissed at the smackdown vs raw teaser. They advertised we'd see the new innovations of the new wwe series at work....we got cena and orton walking to the middle of the ring and they had a stare down . That was it.....and even out of that people assumed they could guess the roster and new game features.

Archived