Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Fall Guys: Ulitmate Knockout - I think its alright

Control.

Got PS Now on a free trial and my internet connection is pretty good atm. Been playing for about 90 minutes and I'm liking it.

I play online games like Clash of Clans and League of Legends most of the time. I use vpn extension firefox to protect my data while playing. It gives great results. Unfortunately Internet security is a big issue today and it is a must have tool to protect your data from online snoopers.

Edited by angine

Finished replaying Ratchet and Clank (PS2) today. Spent ages grinding to buy the R.Y.N.O. because it's overpowered to heck.

Gonna start R&C 2 soon.

Edited by AlterNation

Fall Guys

Saw someone dressed like a pirate in a match last night... I WANT THAT COSMETIC SOOOOOO BAD NOW!  X to the D

3 hours ago, NegativeCreep said:

Fall Guys

Saw someone dressed like a pirate in a match last night... I WANT THAT COSMETIC SOOOOOO BAD NOW!  X to the D

Same. Not sure if we'll see it again though as the costumes on the shop change every day or so lol But did you log in yesterday when the update came out? They gave away a legendary skin and like 5K credits for logging in. Not sure if they're still available or if it was just yesterday though.

Edited by Fight Me.

17 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

But did you log in yesterday when the update came out? They gave away a legendary skin and like 5K credits for logging in.

Yeah, I logged in yesterday after the update... :)

Really hoping a few IRL friends download this later today, I have yet to play it while being in a party.

Dead by Daylight 

Finally got all the killers and survivors so just playing some more now it works great at my house, I use Adam the most atm

Fortnite 

Batman FINALLY is back, and in November Joker and Poison Ivy will come. Also almost at tier 100

Avengers Beta 

Just played and helped my friend get the HARM rooms done for the Hulk Hands 

I've not played as Adam before, but I still kinda want to get his new cosmetic from the store - it's really good.