Post your transparent PNG tattoo's and logos here!

KingSheamus

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, haven't posted in here in a while. Anyway, on a whim i started working on a new caw today, and this is the main logo i'm using for him.

King%20Kaiju%20Logo%20Black_zpski62hctf.

I like it, dude. Nice colouring, looks like it took ages to make. Red and black goes very well together, one of my fave combos for logos. Top work.

Man, haven't posted in here in a while. Anyway, on a whim i started working on a new caw today, and this is the main logo i'm using for him.

King%20Kaiju%20Logo%20Black_zpski62hctf.

I like it, dude. Nice colouring, looks like it took ages to make. Red and black goes very well together, one of my fave combos for logos. Top work.

Certainly time consuming. Find an image of the Kaiju I wanted. cut it out (without missing anything). apply the right color filters in the right order, adjust for shading, make the text, adjust some more. Resize, adjust some more, etc.

I actually also made a theme song for King Kaiju. I know I can't use it on the game but it was fun to make all the same.

If anyone was wanting to make the dudley boyz, I got this logo from D-Vons new shirt (it was not an easy task doing so. It was at an angle so I had to warp the logo to try and get it's proportions correct).

3D_zpscxuxyald.png

I am aware it is likely very difficult to see on the white background of the forum. I'll put one up with a black background.

3D%20background_zps0aol80ss.png

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to try my hand at making some logos and such, what all do I need to know about doing it ? Like what format and size ? Also does anyone have any more wrestling tattoos that they are going to post like say for example Mil Murtes, The Brisco's, ect or those mil murtes followers masks ?

512 x 512, and if you're using any transparency at all (which you should be tbh) you'd want to use .png format.

Archived