Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Identities of new stable revealed.

A trio of masked men called DCC made an appearance Tuesday night during a taping of Impact Wrestling and Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned the identities of all three wrestlers.

Sources tell us the group consists of James Storm, Bram and independent wrestler Eddie Kingston.

The addition of Kingston is interesting, since he was at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando just last week for a tryout alongside Shayna Baszler, Heidi Lovelace and Nicole Savoy.

As for Storm, were told his re-emergence in TNA will come with a tweak in character.

No word on when their faces will be revealed on TV.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/dcc-masked-trio-tna-stable-revealed-identities/#.V_SZFJMrJE5?platform=hootsuite

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea what the above spoilers say, but I'm posting something spoiler-y myself.

I already know they crowned a new champion -.- News site that report spoilers use the headline "New champion crowned". Its so stupid, because the headline itself is a damn spoiler.

Eddie Kingston is a great pickup. I always hated the guy but I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was about him. Then a couple of years ago I was at a Chikara show and it seemed like he intentionally had the worst match possible. The fans immediately let him know how they felt, which gives you an idea of how terrible it was because thats so uncharacteristic of that crowd. Then I watched as Eddie Kingston just stood around, loitering at ringside for a while so he could argue with with fans about the quality of his match. That was the point where I realized I got worked. Eddie Kingston is probably one of the best heels in the business. He pisses me off so much I don't even like admitting that he's good.

These are the kinds of guys I'd like to see TNA go after. I think a lot of the indie veterans from Kingston's generation are getting overlooked in favor of greener guys.

I don't think those are the guarenteed guys, they're under a mask and can change at any time. Dirtsheets reporting Eddie Kingston will definitely hurt his tryout with the WWE. Stable is interesting as long its cool people under, not some old fart like Tommy Dreamer, Bully Ray or trash like Wes Brisco.

BRING IN CHRIS HERO

I don't think those are the guarenteed guys, they're under a mask and can change at any time. Dirtsheets reporting Eddie Kingston will definitely hurt his tryout with the WWE. Stable is interesting as long its cool people under, not some old fart like Tommy Dreamer, Bully Ray or trash like Wes Brisco.

BRING IN CHRIS HERO

TNA stables always annoy me because they start off okay and then eventually the entire roster is a part of the stable. Wasn't like every heel a part of Aces and Eights and Immortal?

Guest Fight Me.

There is a Brother Nero app, it's not officially by TNA though.

Dammit, the Eli Drake one isn't free. But the same guy who made the Brother Nero app also made a free Dummy Yeah app lol.

Archived