100 CAW's still not enough lol

Big Wiggle

Anyone else having this same problem? I thought for sure 100 would be enough for me this year but I already have my 100 slots full with some pretty impressive CAW's. With such a great in game roster along with the DLC spanning so many years I've felt like I needed complete rosters for so many era's, Hogan, new gen, post attitude/draft(01-04), current era along with late 90's WCW roster. I usually have a TNA roster but damn, I'm all filled up.

The other problem is deciding on what shows to run in Universe.

i feel like i can never have enough slots

my first save had 4 shows, wcw, old school wwf, attitude wwf and ecw, and it's impossible to get all the guys i want for each show

then i started a second save that is all just fictional caws

and now i have a third save which originally was supposed to just be a wwf 1997 save but slowly morphed into basically a wwf 1997-2002 save

and in each one i feel like i could always use more slots

it's too bad they put a cap on it instead of the cap just being whatever your hard drive can fit

I like having multiple Universes, like shows dedicated for WCW, ECW, Attitude/Ruthless Aggression Era, and WWF (80s-90s), so I definitely agree that the more CAW slots, the merrier. I'm just glad they doubled it up from 50 to 100. I just hope that they continue to grow on that number heading into the next-gen.

I don't know guys..100 seems enough for me, but I will admit hard choices having to be made..I have 4 major shows all with about 40 guys in them. Yea kinda gotta get creative with it. Like making smackdown kinda of the B show like in real life but with lesser known guys in it, it's kinda cool because it makes yea play as guys you wouldnt before..like otunga and slater.

This is the first year since Warzone in 1997 I didn't bother making ANY caws. I have finally got bored with it but the main reason is this years roster is just too good. I don't want to have a handful of caws as I'm a petty prat and don't want them to look out of place or not have their proper entrance name, lame I know. I would of liked WWE 2K14 to include the Wyatts, Curtis Axel, Ezekiel Jackson (fat chance), Zeb Colter and Goldust. The only 'legends' I would want in are Hulk Hogan 02-06, Raven, Chris Masters, Sycho Sid, Tatanka, Kurt Angle, Rick Steiner, Sabu, Rob Van Dam and Justin Credible.

They're more than enough for me. There are a lot of wrestlers I'd like to have but I realize I might as well just download the wrestlers I actually need not just who I happen to be a fan of. I have 4 brands in Universe mode WWF, WCW, NJPW and ECW. I just get the guys I need for those particular brands. I hardly downloaded any Current WWE, ROH, TNA etc. because I don't need them.

Well...I have about 200+ original CAWs (slots) on my "Must Create" list and the whole WWE Undercard + NXT. Plus Favourie Alumni, Legends, TNA, ROH and NJPW...500 would probably not enough for me^^

I'm very happy that they doubled the numbers of CAWs, even when they just did that because of the Superstar Heads and not because they listened to 'us'.

I thought 100 would be enough until I found out superstar heads take up a slot. I think I have more heads than caws so far. But I mean, if I really have to I'll get rid of some ridiculous attires I have like Super Cena or Dancing With The Stars Jericho. :lol:

Archived