WWE 2K14 Gameplay - Friday, August 16

The Polish

You can discuss today WWE 2K14 gameplay here. Informations:

WWE 2K14 Gameplay Livestream: Friday, August 16 at 12 p.m. PDT
- Senior Game Designer Bryan Williams and Interactive Marketing Manager Aubrey Sitterson walk you through full WWE 2K14 matches
- Highlights new and improved gameplay elements like OMG Moments, Catching Finishers, the new reversal system and more

If mods decide this thread is unnecessary it can be closed.

If you don't know what time is it in your country you can use this site:

http://bit.ly/19Tvfv ( thanks, High Flying Maniac ).

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's 13:00pm for all us Uk peoples

I thought it was 8PM UK time? We're 8 hours ahead of LA. If it starts at 12PM, that's 8PM not 1PM. You're suggesting we're 1 hour ahead of LA which would make the earth extremely smaller than I had once thought...

From the 2k site:

• WWE 2K14 Gameplay Livestream
    • Friday, August 16 at 12 p.m. PDT
    • Senior Game Designer Bryan Williams and Interactive Marketing Manager Aubrey Sitterson walk you through full WWE 2K14 matches
    • Highlights new and improved gameplay elements like OMG Moments, Catching Finishers, the new reversal system and more

I thought it was 8PM UK time? We're 8 hours ahead of LA. If it starts at 12PM, that's 8PM not 1PM. You're suggesting we're 1 hour ahead of LA which would make the earth extremely smaller than I had once thought...

From the 2k site:

• Senior Game Designer Bryan Williams and Interactive Marketing Manager Aubrey Sitterson walk you through full WWE 2K14 matches
    • Highlights new and improved gameplay elements like OMG Moments, Catching Finishers, the new reversal system and more

Yes, it's on 09:00 p.m. in Poland so it's on 08:00 p.m. in U.K.

/\ doubt we will, that will start tomorrow with the reveal.

Ive been away for a few weeks so wondered what time is the roster reveal tomorrow night in the UK?

Where can we watch it?

The 30 Years of Wrestlemania Mode Roster Reveal is 8:30PM in the UK.

/\ doubt we will, that will start tomorrow with the reveal.

Ive been away for a few weeks so wondered what time is the roster reveal tomorrow night in the UK?

Where can we watch it?

Both can be seen on twitch.tv/2k

I'll be using the twitch.tv app on my phone or the ipad to watch. I think in the US, there's an app for the Xbox too.

Can't wait! I really wanna see the new navigation and reversal system.

Just guessing, but I'm going to say that it's no different from last year...or at least, barely any different. Well, other than the new OMG moments that are actually last years Universe moments (like kicking the head on the post)...

From the 2k site:

Yes, it's on 09:00 p.m. in Poland so it's on 08:00 p.m. in U.K.

Damn, obvs went the wrong way round the world. Ah well, at least we get something soon.

I hope they show us gameplay against the AI and not between two humans.

Same! But I'm guessing it's Aubrey and Brian playing against each other

...spamming running grapples and avoiding anything glitchy.

Not only this, but having to listen to them talking really loudly about shit we don't care about, I remember watching the DLC Pack 2 stream from WWE'13 & I just wanted to mute the video because they are so annoying to listen too.

I wish they would have something that would blow me away or at the very least be a nice surprise. Gameplay...never...changes... OMG moments and catching finishers were nice, but my kingdom for better AI and stuff.

Pray in one hand, shit in the other and see what fills up first.

Lets hope we see new superstars.

There are 6 empty slots on their homepage. I think we will see 6 current Superstars revealed today during the gameplay preview...

Possibly.

If that happens I hope the 6 superstars are new guys that haven't been announced yet. I would like one of the guys to be Daniel Bryan. And I hope he has his extreme rules look. But we will probably have his NO! Attire.

Archived