• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tweeted it.

"Champion Nazam", you don't have the right to ever, ever suggest a tweak or comment on a CAW again. You're a member of the wrong forum.

2igNf3Z.gif

There are other sections to this forum. Including the most active one, which is the WWE Universe chat section.

I've tweeted it.

"Champion Nazam", you don't have the right to ever, ever suggest a tweak or comment on a CAW again. You're a member of the wrong forum.

CAW stands for Create a Wrestler. Just that you know.

I don't have a problem with wanting the correct look, I want that too. But the way some people overreacted was simply to much over such a small thing out of one single picture

I've tweeted it.

CAW stands for Create a Wrestler. Just that you know.

I don't have a problem with wanting the correct look, I want that too. But the way some people overreacted was simply to much over such a small thing out of one single picture

I think it was a bit much, and calling someone unfit for the forum is definitely out of proportion. "Forum" would imply the willingness to share opinions; whether you like them or not.

I do like the correction more than the original.

I'm well aware of what "CAW" stands for, and you're well aware of what my point is, so don't try and patronise me, it only serves to makes you look dim. Attention to detail matters to most on here and it's worthy of kicking up a small fuss over.

These developers and designers are paid to get this s**t right, it shouldn't be hard and it shouldn't be much to ask that they get the damn eyebrow colour of one of if not the most famous superstars of all time right.

I'm well aware of what "CAW" stands for, and you're well aware of what my point is, so don't try and patronise me, it only serves to makes you look dim. Attention to detail matters to most on here and it's worthy of kicking up a small fuss over.

These developers and designers are paid to get this s**t right, it shouldn't be hard and it shouldn't be much to ask that they get the damn eyebrow colour of one of if not the most famous superstars of all time right.

I much rather see both Hogan's in with the same wrong Eyebrow color than no Hogan at all.

I much rather see both Hogan's in with the same wrong Eyebrow color than no Hogan at all.

I'd rather have both Hogan's in the game and the developers and designers properly do the job they're paid to do and get the absolute basics right.

I'd rather have both Hogan's in the game and the developers and designers properly do the job they're paid to do and get the absolute basics right.

So you would like to have no Hogan at all?

So you would like to have no Hogan at all?

Erm, what? Not at any point have I suggested that in the slightest.

There's no need to gang up on people over facial hair, of all things; just agree to disagree.

The problem is peoples complacency. Its not about the hair, its about them doing a shoddy job and people just not giving a damn. Games do not improve if the fans do not force them to.

Champion Nazam, you are completely bloody missing his point. If something is worth doing it is worth doing right.

I'm not denying that. It just amazes me how some people react like that was Bo Dallas in a Hogan attire.

That... is the most hilarious image i've had in my head all day, thanks for that. :lol:

Anyways, everyone that adopted my line "Never Remove, Only Improve" listen up, I got a new one for you.

If you do not demand the absolute best for your money, you will never GET the absolute best for your money.

Anyway...moving on now...

I expect 2k to present a diffrent online system. Small changes this year, big changes next year.

Maybe with a import option for wrestlers of the previous game. (ofcourse only for the next gen games)

I expect 2k to present a diffrent online system. Small changes this year, big changes next year.

Maybe with a import option for wrestlers of the previous game. (ofcourse only for the next gen games)

Would be awesome, but I'm not sure how it'd work.

The roster alone this year is going to be really good, though.

Hell, if the servers work that'll be enough for me... but 2K took over 13s servers and i can't get on to save my life so... yeah.

Would be awesome, but I'm not sure how it'd work.

The roster alone this year is going to be really good, though.

Same way 09 and LOW did I suppose. Disc space isn't an issue so it'd be cool.

I Tweeted him as well. They always talk about making the game as authentic as possible so it shouldn't be a problem for them.

......... :lol:

So they're revealing the 30 years of wrestlemania roster this weekend... so when the bloody hell do we get the full roster?

I'm guessing/hopeing the day after on 2K.com or something on a countdown style reveal But all at once

Gods I hope so. I can't stand this slow tease bullshit from them anymore.

Archived