• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, so Rock has an alt attire with his beard then we get Retro Rock? Nice, here's to hoping for Hollywood Rock.

Like I said, if they add Hollywood Rock people will bitch and moan about duplicates just like last year. I want Hollywood Rock more than Retro Rock tough.

I am SO glad Hogan's in the game. I was gonna wait until this game got cheaper around Black Friday to get it, but now I'll pre-order. I'm happy 2K didn't let the TNA thing stop them from including Hulk.

I do hope they include Ted DiBase. Hogan, Andre, Savage, and Warrior probably are the top 4 biggest wrestlers from that era, but the Million Dollar man is probably number 5 and should be in the game, too.

I also hope they include Rick Rude, Mr. Perfect, Jake Roberts, Roddy Piper, and Jimmy Snuka, along with the tag teams Legion of Doom and Demolition. Those are the must-haves for me.

Any other Golden era stars they include (Early 90's Undertaker, Rockers, Hart Foundation, Honky Tonk Man, Greg Valentine, Brutus Beefcake, Jim Duggan, Big Bossman, One Man Gang/Akeem, Sgt. Slaugher, Earthquake, Dino Bravo, Tugboat/Typhoon, Texas Tornado, Junk Yard Dog, King Kong Bundy, Big John Studd, Bam Bam Bigelow, Koko B. Ware, Tito Santana, Rick Martel, Paul Orndorff, etc) would just be a bonus

From the Attitude era, I hope they don't just focus on WWE guys like DX and Too Cool and include some WCW guys (Hall, Nash, Sting, Luger, DDP, Goldberg,Scott Steiner, Bagwell, Booker T, Stevie Ray, etc)

Keeping with the WrestleMania 30 years theme, not including the present roster and of course those confirmed, here's who I see in:

Mr McMahon

Hulk Hogan 2003

Booker T

Edge

Mick Foley

Ric Flair 1992

Ric Flair 2008

Triple H (long hair)

Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Batista

John Cena (Thuganomics)

Undertaker (08-11)

Undertaker (1998)

Undertaker (classic)

Bret Hitman Hart

Rowdy Roddy Piper

Sgt Slaughter

Jake The Snake Roberts

Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase

Ricky The Dragon Steamboat

Mr Perfect

Ravishing Rick Rude

Superfly Jimmy Snuka

Big Boss Man

Shawn Michael 1996

Mr T

Paul Orndorff

King Kong Bundy

Big John Studd

Honky Tonk Man

Yokozuna

Sid

Razor Ramon

Diesel

Lex Luger

Bob Backlund

Goldust

Kane 1998

Big Show 2000

Shane McMahon

Chris Jericho 2002

Goldberg

Brock Lesnar 2004

Michael Cole

Jerry The King Lawler

Only 5 things I want regarding the current roster:

-I hope they fixed Cesaro's morph and made it like my CAW and not have him all roided like '13.

-Curtis Axel

-The Wyatt Family

-Proper Shield entrance

-NXT DLC(and Kingston's tights lol)

I am SO glad Hogan's in the game. I was gonna wait until this game got cheaper around Black Friday to get it, but now I'll pre-order. I'm happy 2K didn't let the TNA thing stop them from including Hulk.

I do hope they include Ted DiBase. Hogan, Andre, Savage, and Warrior probably are the top 4 biggest wrestlers from that era, but the Million Dollar man is probably number 5 and should be in the game, too.

I also hope they include Rick Rude, Mr. Perfect, Jake Roberts, Roddy Piper, and Jimmy Snuka, along with the tag teams Legion of Doom and Demolition. Those are the must-haves for me.

Any other Golden era stars they include (Early 90's Undertaker, Rockers, Hart Foundation, Honky Tonk Man, Greg Valentine, Brutus Beefcake, Jim Duggan, Big Bossman, One Man Gang/Akeem, Sgt. Slaugher, Earthquake, Dino Bravo, Tugboat/Typhoon, Texas Tornado, Junk Yard Dog, King Kong Bundy, Big John Studd, Bam Bam Bigelow, Koko B. Ware, Tito Santana, Rick Martel, Paul Orndorff, etc) would just be a bonus

From the Attitude era, I hope they don't just focus on WWE guys like DX and Too Cool and include some WCW guys (Hall, Nash, Sting, Luger, DDP, Goldberg,Scott Steiner, Bagwell, Booker T, Stevie Ray, etc)

Hogan has a 20 or 25 year legends contract with WWE if im not mistaken.

Archived