I wonder if Goldberg will be in this game now.

What is your guys' roster predictions now?

And I wonder how big the complete roster will be.

TBH, I'm kinda hoping they include the whole present day roster and a planet-load of legends with the whole WrestleMania feel, but I think we're going to get 120 people at max, with DLC. So 2kQ will have to leave some people out.
I would LOVE if we got the entire current roster

So would I. Hawkins, Ryder, Regal, Cole, and many more. I'm excited just thinking 'bout it.

Well I think Ryder and Hawkins will be in beacuse they were part of Edge vs. The Undertaker match at WrestleMania 24 :).

Shit, I didn't realise that. Thanks for pointing it out, although I can see 2kQ not including the two Crowning Moments of Awesome in that match if they do include it. (Hawkins & Ryder's interference & Charles Robinson's run down the long WrestleMania ramp.)

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH, I'm kinda hoping they include the whole present day roster and a planet-load of legends with the whole WrestleMania feel, but I think we're going to get 120 people at max, with DLC. So 2kQ will have to leave some people out.

So would I. Hawkins, Ryder, Regal, Cole, and many more. I'm excited just thinking 'bout it.

Well I think Ryder and Hawkins will be in beacuse they were part of Edge vs. The Undertaker match at WrestleMania 24 :).

Shit, I didn't realise that. Thanks for pointing it out, although I can see 2kQ not including the two Crowning Moments of Awesome in that match if they do include it. (Hawkins & Ryder's interference & Charles Robinson's run down the long WrestleMania ramp.)

Made this ages ago. Your welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoLs7fBGDz4

:lol: That was epic. You got yourself a new subscriber with that.

:lol: That was epic. You got yourself a new subscriber with that.

:cool: I don't upload often, but when I do, i seek to entertain.

I feel like 2K showing that there is Hollywood Hogan, 80's Hogan as well as Ruthless Aggression Rock, Current Rock clean shaven and then Current Rock with a goatee is blowing my mind. This could mean that we will get a lot of different versions of the same superstars and I'm totally fine with that as long as we have options to edit all of their entrances.

If these guys are in, then I'll scream and mark out like a School girl at a Justin Bieber concert...

* Diesel

* Razor Ramon

* Mr.Perfect

* Rick Rude

* Ric Flair

* Owen Hart

* The Hardy Boys

* Dudley Boys

* Kurt Angle

If these guys are in, then I'll scream and mark out like a School girl at a Justin Bieber concert...

* Diesel

* Razor Ramon

* Mr.Perfect

* Rick Rude

* Ric Flair

* Owen Hart

* The Hardy Boys

* Dudley Boys

* Kurt Angle

Bolded is not likely to happen for obvious reasons. Owen Hart is still not able to be put in due to his wife, last I heard. The others would have to be negotiated through WWE and TNA (save for Matt, but they won't have Matt without Jeff).

Not that I wouldn't like them in, in fact I'd love it.

Since 2k14 is doing a highlights of wrestlemainia I'm hoping we could get goldberg as he faced brock lesnar and I hope we have more attires for lesnar

Also since superstars adjust their pads and tapes it would be nice if hulk hogan bandanna would like slowly fall of during the match and since he's back in the game it would be nice if hogan rips his shirt during his entrance

Since 2k14 is doing a highlights of wrestlemainia I'm hoping we couk d get goldberg as he faced brock lesnar and I hope we lesnar and hopefully have more attires for more superstars

Why wouldn't Mr. T accept?

He's kinda bitter at them

So was The Ultimate Warrior at one time and look how that has turned out.

Mr. T didnt accept the hall of fame for the same reason he wasnt included in LOW. He asked for way too much money. This is also a reason Honky Tonk wasnt inducted in 2007 like he was expected to be.

Mr. T didnt accept the hall of fame for the same reason he wasnt included in LOW. He asked for way too much money. This is also a reason Honky Tonk wasnt inducted in 2007 like he was expected to be.

I heard he was mad because other "celebrities" got inducted before he did.

Aside from that topic, with Flair doing stuff with WWE fairly recently (like the Old School Raw), I can easily see him being in this game.

See that is different, not being in because they asked for too much money to use their likeness is completely different than not being in because they were bitter towards Vince McMahon.

My point was that at one time The Ultimate Warrior was bitter at Vince for whatever reason and made up and is now in this game, so the same is also possible for others in the same situation.

But obviously not Mr T.

Since 2k14 is doing a highlights of wrestlemainia I'm hoping we could get goldberg as he faced brock lesnar and I hope we have more attires for lesnar

Also since superstars adjust their pads and tapes it would be nice if hulk hogan bandanna would like slowly fall of during the match and since he's back in the game it would be nice if hogan rips his shirt during his entrance

Since 2k14 is doing a highlights of wrestlemainia I'm hoping we couk d get goldberg as he faced brock lesnar and I hope we lesnar and hopefully have more attires for more superstars

And a different Lesnar model, pls.

Just a question:

How would you react IF they added Chris Benoit to the game?

I wouldn't mind, since I only play with my CAWs.

Roster space shouldn't be an issue now that 2K is runnign the license. Once again, if NBA can have the roster of over what... 100 players (?) easily with no problem, WWE shouldn't be having a problem with like, 50 wrestlers.EVEN LESS SO WITH DLC.

Think this is going to be one hell of a roster. I love this WM mode they putting with it. Then you have the modern roster, there is that slight possibility of the Wyatts, RVD and Axel and the rumours of Maddox, Bo and Big E. Not to mention we should be getting Fandango and the Shield. Mega excited now.

Archived