Why Did THQ remove all the Low Blows

Broski Barrage

Howcome THQ removed all the low blows and Piper's eye poke? Did they forget some of us still make Flair and Piper and want to give them dirty tactics.

Why can't they follow Never Remove only Improve.

i've wondered this myself. there are only a small handfull of 'dirty' heel moves and they're kind of meh. they need to be brought back so we can make proper heels with heel tactics and even add them to the in game superstars movesets.

I believe I seen a low blow. The match has to be No DQ to see Low Blows on ground reversals

the only low blows i've ever seen in the last couple games are counter low blows.

Maybe because of the pg era

Yet we still see low blows on TV itself from time to time.

Really guys, its not hard to see why. THQ has this fascination with removing things that they do not need to remove.

Light Paladin. Well then make it so that if a ref sees you do it, he DQs you. Make the moves extra strong and the user will need to wait until the ref is occupied before using it. Add some bloody strategy to the game.

The low blows and eye pokes are reversals. Why would they be anywhere else? These aren't offensive moves.

cause we used to have like 5 different low blows and 3 or 4 eye pokes in the grapple section.

So, you're upset about something not being there that used to be. Well, if I had a nickel for every time THQ removed things I liked from these games, I'd be quite wealthy. Fortunately, the past three years, they've been putting a lot of those things back... at least the stuff I liked.

I never really got why a low-blow was a grapple though. How many times in a match should be able to low-blow your opponent?

The low blows and eye pokes are reversals. Why would they be anywhere else? These aren't offensive moves.

cause we used to have like 5 different low blows and 3 or 4 eye pokes in the grapple section.

So, you're upset about something not being there that used to be. Well, if I had a nickel for every time THQ removed things I liked from these games, I'd be quite wealthy. Fortunately, the past three years, they've been putting a lot of those things back... at least the stuff I liked.

I never really got why a low-blow was a grapple though. How many times in a match should be able to low-blow your opponent?

I liked how they did it in DOR 2 with Ric Flair. It was a momentum shift move that could be used once a match.

i never said i was 'upset' did i? no! i only questioned why they were removed.

Archived