♕Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Companion Guide.♕ [Final.pdf] 22/10/13

Kid Glory

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update.

• Bobby de Niero - Thanks for letting me know, I've just added him to the list however I looked through a number of topics and couldn't find him so if you could give me a link I'll add that to it asap.
  • American Dream - Thanks man just got those up, Midnight Express now available.
  • Iamnomodder - Oh dear, sorry about that man. Sometimes the topic breaks down and I have to paste over it with an older version to free the thread of these :censored: things (font), (san serif) etc.
  • KeithMajors78 - Thanks for letting me know, my gold expired a few days ago so I haven't been able to get on CC. (Will be back on in a couple of days)
  • Bhangraman - Done and done, thanks for the feedback man.
  • Nao619 - There is indeed, just added him to the list. Nice work! Looks great as did last years.
  • B7 - Thanks for the feedback man, It really helps determine what to choose from until the polls are up.

---------------------------------------------

• MORE LINKS FIXED.

Update

• Bobby de niero - Thanks, Homicide link added.
  • B7 - Andre added, nice work man. The texture looks as if it's been blended really well.
  • Mascara Dorada - I'm without gold for the next few days but I'll be sure to check out your work once I'm back online. Thanks for letting me know.
  • Vessel Maker - Thanks for the heads up, Stingman added. - Just hope it's still there when I'm next online.
  • Nickbreaker - There has been indeed, thanks for the heads up man.

• Yomomizafreak - Thanks again man, that's a big help. I'll get those sorted out in just a sec. :cool:

Think I'm going to have to break up the topic again, although I'll be sure to keep Wrestlers on the 1st page this time.

Archived