♕Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Companion Guide.♕ [Final.pdf] 22/10/13

Kid Glory

31/10/12 (Happy Halloween).

• The Knight Thank you.
  • Dode2 Thank's man.
  • ThePacmanClassic Thank you for the support, :cool: I'm glad you find the topic useful.
  • AjSim Yeah I got that lol, :cool: & thanks again man.
  • Big Pete Thanks for all the support man, it is appreciated. :cool:
  • ImWithStupid Thank you "My Big Homie" "You're my boy blue!". :cool: "I hope I live long enough to piss on Vince Russo's grave" - I love Jim Cornette.
  • Sam8Madness Thanks man, it's a good idea it's just with the amount of content I plan to cover I think the polls could well take us well into next year before were finished with half of it, but I will try and get more polls up this year as I will be making a couple of changes to the way I handle them as to make them a little less time consuming.
  • Codes Thanks bud, short & sweet. :cool:

• B7 I don't know which one of my few creations you dl'ed, I have only made about 3 in total ever so it might not be the highest quality, to begin with I tried to make up for it with accurate movesets/entrances & now i've watched one or two tutorials and i'm hoping to step it up a little and I think if you were to look at my latest attempts I think you'd see an improvement... or maybe not its your opinion but as I stated last year and I will clear up again now; the Caw's that don't seem to be of the highest quality are not there without purpose as it serves to let Creators know what particular wrestlers are still in need of improving and working on rather than becoming inundated with a bunch of great CM Punk's again or anyone else that was created many times last year.

The "Best Caw's In The World" thing was merely a play on a current buzz word at the time (Which hasn't actually shown any sign of decline), I added speech marks to let people know this wasn't me claiming it was some big official thread and went as far as to state this on several occasions also I had mentioned that the list was based on mine and the majority of the Caws.ws forum users opinions and really shouldn't be taken too seriously.

In regards to the polls being kinda dumb; I had originally started out posting only a few of the "best" creations I could find with not so much feedback from the community in terms of polls and I found this lead to disagreements/arguing and I'm not too sure if you were the first poll but your Andre was definitely one of the first and at the time you seemed o.k with it, It seems to me to be the fairest way to resolve these situations. With no user interaction it kinda defeated the object of the topic which is to work as an easy to navigate reference guide to find a majority of the highest quality creations, which had I not had the great feedback that I did wouldn't have been possible. (I had no idea who a lot of them were :blush:)

To be honest I'm a little tired of people complaining about the name being misleading so as you can see there wasn't even a mention of "B.C.I.T.W" in the title this year.

As for your Brian Pillman; I have a little more #RESPECT than to say it looks "just horrible" or "Crap" and to be honest I think it was pretty good, it didn't win it's poll and later Tyrant released what in my opinion was a better Pillman than the one that defeated yours.

I think I'll just leave it at that. If the topic bothers you all I can suggest is not to pay it any attention. (I did actually get some pretty cool feedback on one or two of my creations and to be honest any negativity just spurred me on further).

There's probably more I've missed that I would like to touch on but I feel like I've just written a novel and I haven't added anything to the topic yet so i'm going to have to stop there.

------------------------------

All this & I haven't added anyone & I can't even buy the game yet.... Should be an exciting year. :happy:

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KG I'm glad to see the cawctionary, I do agree though with you putting all the great caws in the list, then you could have a poll for the best. That way it helps us all with sifting to find great caws and it also makes everyone happy. If all cawmakers with good caws are listed, but the best linked that would be a great way. Just an idea.

• Lootheboss No problem here guy, It's just what with your previous barrage of negative comments I've kinda got to the point where I'm expecting any of your contributions to be disrespectful and or negative with nothing constructive to add, if you're genuinely trying to help then fire away. In terms of the Zema Ion Caw you mentioned I've said many times in the past that creations not of the highest quality are not listed without their purpose and are listed as they are at the time and in my opinion the highest quality currently available and with that this can now be used as a reference for both Users & Cawmakers on what is currently available and what stuff needs to be improved upon and there is a need for. (Basically so we don't end up with another 10 amazing CM Punk's & a lack of other wrestlers that there will be demand for).

• Rjvecw Thanks man :cool: , In response to listing all of the great Caw's (Which is a nice idea) is that it would become way too time consuming and would ultimately come down to being my opinion on which are worth putting in and those that are not. I feel that could have a negative effect on the topic and I imagine there'll be some that have worked hard and are of a different opinion to myself. I also believe that if I don't put someones hard work in it could be viewed as a little insulting and could result in them becoming alienated from the topic, to keep everyone happy I would have to list far too many and it would eventually just turn into a Caws.ws inside another Caws.ws. I'm still going to be listing alternate creations if they have had a different look/gimmick to whatever I have listed and what with me getting the topic up a lot earlier this year hopefully that will mean there'll be a greater variety so people can see right from the off (or close enough, it's not out for 2 days here) what is needed and what is not so needed.

(Just an idea but if anybody want's to help and they have a cap card we could perhaps open a side topic purely for the purpose of sifting out the better creations and for holding polls.... Just an idea).

• TheHipopotomus Thanks you sir, your support is greatly appreciated. :cool:

• Bacardimayne Thank you man, I'm glad you found it useful. Hopefully this year it will be "Bigger, Badder & Better". :cool:

I'm going to stop bumping for a little while until I actually have some content listed so if you leave a comment/suggestion I will get back to you eventually I just don't want to keep getting in the way of all the great creations being added. :chef:

Before I do though, I'll leave you with a couple of ideas for a '13 title. (Some of which are pretty bad..... :blush:).

• Feed me CAWS - (Ryback) Not a Ryback fan, it sounds okay but I kinda hope it doesn't make the final cut).

• Bringing prestige back to Caws.ws Kid Glory's Cawctionary - (Cesaro). I like Cesaro, this might work).

• Kid Glory's House Of CAW's - (Truth Martini).This could also work).

• I'm back with more Caws than ever - (Bischoff) Imagine Biscoff's theme....Forgive me :hqhq:).

• CAWS! CAWS! CAWS! - (Rhyno).In a Rhino voice, again not great). :nerves:

• The Greatest CAWS That Ever Lived - (Aries) A little too cheesy me thinks.. :facepalm:). - I'm also aware this name will probably spark more controversy.

• The New F'n Cawctionary (Lynn). Ideas were running a little low at this point)
  • Whether you like them or whether you don't like them, learn to love them because they're the Best Caw's going today WOOOOO! (Do I really need to state who this is, if I do...Shame on you). - A bit long winded...). :censored:

Thanks as always for the comments/feedback/suggestions.

:nod: :cool:

I like the 2 topic idea. that is a great idea. It serves the purpose of sifting out the good caws and best in the world still lives on. Kg its genius. I agree with the left out/alienation thing too, no one likes to feel left out of defeated, so the double topic will serve multiple purposes. I also think that will alleviate feelings of defeat if you feel you shouldn't have lost a poll. Which I know all to well. Right KG.lol

• Rjvecw I'm glad to hear your keen on the idea :cool:, now I just to need find someone with a cap card that would like to help contribute to the topic... (I think this would be for the best as last year I was aware some of the quality of pics were not great and it's not really fair to put them up against near HD cap pics). - This could be the hard part, I will end up getting one eventually but I wouldn't like to put a date on it just yet.

Thank you to everyone that has supported the topic and the pinning idea:

AjSim

Big Pete

BacardiMayne

Ballard32

The Big Rybowski

Bobby de Niero

Codes

Dode2

Evofit

EzzAA7

The Great Swanson

The Hipopotomus

Iamthedoctor

ImWithStupid

The Knight

nWolskool

ThePacmanClassic

Petchy

The Prototype

Rjvecw

Sam8Madness

SolidSaintxxx

WFMashUpz

zD a K i n gz

Thanks again, maybe next year. :cool:

I would answer all of you individually rather than this impersonal list but I'm afraid it would pretty much be the same message and I'd just be repeating myself.

Thank you EVERYONE, I do appreciate it.

I'm pretty much ready to get this topic started so feel free to start recommending uploaded creations to add. (Not really ready for polls just yet, I'd rather just get some content listed at this early stage, they will be back sooner rather than later).

Popular Wrestling Promotions

This section will eventually be used as a reference point for when a user is searching for a particular company and it's uploaded and available alumni. It will also tie in as a roster building help guide for example I want an all ROH save, I can then come here and see all available members of that said promotion.

I may also include an in need of/most wanted sub topic in another section at a later date.

(I'll probably tie in arenas here at some point too).

================================

Lucha-Libre-Logo-1.jpg

Charly Manson - Gothicthug

Psicosis - Defective Toy

Vampiro - Forsaken710

=================================

WWE-AJPW.jpg

Toshiaki Kawada - Coaster3412

Vampiro - Forsaken710

=========================================

CHIKARA.jpg

Chuck Taylor - x 8bit general

Delirious - Top doggin (!)

Eddie Kingston - x 8bit general

Frightmare - Hotroddigby (!)

Hallowicked - Friedful (!)

Icarus - x 8bit general

Jigsaw - Bobby de niero

Joker - Jasondefecation

Kenny Omega - x 8bit general

Kobald - Deanymoose

Komada - x 8bit general

Mike Quackenbush - Duckman888 (!)

Obariyon - x 8bit general

Ricochet - x 8bit general

Ryuji Ito - Oceanscrew

Sugar Dunkerton - x 8bit general

The Shard - x 8bit general

Ultra Mantis Black - x 8bit general

========================================

logo_cmll_932378868-1.jpg

Mistico II - Invisibleman78

http://caws.ws/forum...invisibleman78/

czw-logo-1.jpg

dragon_gate_usa-1.jpg

AR Fox - Toomer55

Drake Younger - Jasondefecation

Hallowicked - Friedful (!)

Jigsaw - Bobby de niero

Joker - Jasondefecation

Jun Kasai - Bieberholedjr

Masada - Oceanscrew

Necro Butcher - Jasondefecation

Nick Gage - Jasondefecation

Rich Swann - Toomer55

Sabian - Xxtellstarxx

Sami Callihan - Toomer55

Thumbtack Jack - Demonofdays

=======================================

ecw-wallpaperg-2.jpg

Hayabusa - Dre41

Psicosis - Defective Toy

Super Crazy - Defective Toy

Terry Funk - Theaaronirons

====================================

njpw-2.jpg

Jushin Liger - Dre41

Kota Ibushi - x 8bit general

Satoshi Kojima - Dre41

Shinsuke Nakamura - Mr adamantium

http://caws.ws/forum...insuke-on-live/

NWA-Logo-1.jpg

nxtblack-1.jpg

Camacho - Whatsthestatus

http://caws.ws/forum...d-to-xbox-live/

Cory Graves - Biffnkicks

Jake Carter - Biffnkicks

20120910033253-1.jpg

pwg-logo1.png

Chuck Taylor - Bobby de niero (!)

http://caws.ws/forum...-cage-dem-boyz/

Davey Richards - Zombiegogoplata

http://caws.ws/forum...y-pac-uploaded/

Super Dragon - Friedful

http://caws.ws/forum...ragon-uploaded/

roh-new-logo-crop-small-2.jpg

Kevin Steen - nWoldskool (!)

http://caws.ws/forum...updated-111412/

Davey Richards - Zombiegogoplata

http://caws.ws/forum...y-pac-uploaded/

Delirious - Top doggin (!)

El Generico - x 8bit General

Jay Briscoe - Bobby de niero

Jimmy Jacobs - Steenilizer93

Mark Briscoe - Bobby de niero

Michael Elgin - Bobby de niero

Roderick Strong - Bobby de niero

TNA-Logo-professional-wrestling-123479_1024_768-1.jpg

Austin Aries - Shock800 (!)

http://caws.ws/forum...ne-upload-soon/

Bully Ray - Shock800 (!)

Christopher Daniels - Dest07

http://caws.ws/forum...-to-xbl-121112/

Kurt Angle - Shock800

Scott Steiner - Defective Toy

Sharkboy - Defective Toy

nitrologo-1.jpg

Arn Anderson - Theaaronirons

Jushin Liger - Dre41

Psicosis - Defective Toy

Randy Savage (Wolfpac) - Raggabjgoldmen

Randy Savage (WCW) - Jigsaw8080

Scott Hall - Avengerwidow9

http://caws.ws/forum...vailable-on-cc/

Super Liger - The21icon

http://caws.ws/forum...richo-uploaded/

Vampiro - Forsaken710

===============================

wwwe1.jpg

Batista - Von The Cawer

Bobby Lashley - Whatsthestatus

Camacho - Whatsthestatus

Kurt Angle - Shock800

The Hurricane - II blackbelt II

==============================

tumblr_mcklno7CPY1rsolu2o2_500-1.jpg

Albert - Dre41

Comissioner Slaughter - Thenomodder

D'lo Brown - Dre41

Droz - Dre41

Essa Rios - Dre41

Jeff Hardy - Iamyourdominus9

Jeff Jarrett (WWF) - Dre41

Jim Neidhart - Thenomodder

Mosh - Dre41

Owen Hart - Thenomodder

Steve Blackman - Whatsthestatus

Taka Michinoku - Dre41

Test - Dre41

Thrasher - Dre41

Terry Funk - Theaaronirons

wwf-logo-high-res-large-2012-dave-delisle-2.jpg

Andre The Giant - BME

Jake The Snake Roberts - BME

Jim Neidhart - Thenomodder

Mr Perfect - Kung Fu Caws (!)

Razor Ramon - Tna equaliser

Ted Dibiase - Kung Fu Caws

Yokozuna - BME

Only thing i'll say there is 'crap' seems a bit of a harsh word...maybe it wasn't to your particular taste but you and i know that a lot of time and effort goes into making a caw. Be it good or bad from your view point...chances are if it made it onto the list (or even the shortlist for a poll) it took the creator some time to make. Overall i think everyone can agree KG saved people some time at some point at least once last year with the state of the servers. Anyway i 'vote' (again a joke) we end this convo and let the man continue his topic as he sees fit.

This

Archived