TNA Knockout/Hooters Girl.. Asstastic/ UPLOADED

nogoodraida

Ok guys heres a new preview of brook.. I added the new attire from last night and applied the tweaks.. again excuse my camera, its getting worse and worse.. this caw looks sweet in caw mode/in-game.. She has been uploaded under the tags partyguyhilton, and my gt is Raida NGP..

imag0562nm.jpg

imag0563ke.jpg

Hey everyone.. Happy New year.. in celebration here is a preview of Brook.. this caw looks great.. my pics are crappy as usual.. this should be getting an upload sometime tomorrow.

I also made her trenchcoats entrance attire.. looks real sweet.

imag0545sy.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

imag0546f.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

R u doin any other attires?

Looks pretty good

Of course.. I always do 4 attires. Just too lazy to take pics right now.. attires are all texas attires.. they look very similiar to eachother as does her real life attires.

Just so everyone knows its nearly impossible to pull off her attires with the blurr in place.. I had alot of trouble and they arnt perfect.. plus the stars stretched out and look a tad off. These attires were hard.

U know there is now a method for ignoring the crotch blur? Look around and u could have the most accurate Brooke out there!!

If the method your speaking of is using the mark henry outfit forget it.. not a fan of the method., makes the caws body look like an action figure, erases the belly button and skin textures, and leaves seem bulges on the thighs and shoulders.. I would rather deal with the blurr.. hope you guys dont expect me to use it cause I wont unless all the problem areas on the outfit are covered.

U know there is now a method for ignoring the crotch blur? Look around and u could have the most accurate Brooke out there!!

If the method your speaking of is using the mark henry outfit forget it.. not a fan of the method., makes the caws body look like an action figure, erases the belly button and skin textures, and leaves seem bulges on the thighs and shoulders.. I would rather deal with the blurr.. hope you guys dont expect me to use it cause I wont unless all the problem areas on the outfit are covered.

And if the method suppose to be an pc Caw editor ?

And if the method suppose to be an pc Caw editor ?

Thats also a no.. I dont mod my xbox or do anything like that.. I use what tools are givin to me and not mich more.. only exception is if someone uploads a texture for me on CC.. anything that requires a mod or a hack Im not gonna do.

Archived