♕Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Companion Guide.♕ [Final.pdf] 22/10/13

Kid Glory

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• KeithMajors78 Thanks for the suggestions, I had a look on CC and searched KeithMajors but had no results it may have been where lots of content was wiped. I'll look again for the next update and try and get those in.
  • Clique Thanks for letting me know man, have just added it to the list.
  • Road Warriors 1983 Thanks for the feedback man, have just added the Road Warriors and Paul Ellering and will have a look at Tiger Mask before the next update.

Cool thanks Superstar Steve Austin is still there I've been making all the ECW movesets for Dre41's ECW universe so when you check again search for Chris Candido or 2 Cold Scorpio there recent so search tag most recent there should not be many of those find the one I made then select creators content and you'll find him or if it's easier I also made the movesets for Jam75's Doug Furnas and Phil Lafon you can search them in movesets if you like as well.

Also hope you checked and dont forget about Louie Spicolli he's perfect he's under Jam75's list as Louie Sp*colli because of censored name.

Thanks again for looking.

Would be cool if you added my Low Ki/Kaval and Kane (unmasked version). Possibly even Billy&Chuck and La Resistance, since I haven't really seen other good CAWs of any of them. The links to all of them are in my sig, so you can check them out there. :)

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to thank all of you for all the great support in getting the thread to the point it's at now and getting it pinned also to Status for the pinning.

I've been a little busy and working on a couple of other projects over the last couple of weeks so sorry for the delay, updates are on the way very shortly and thanks for all the recommendations I will check them all out sooner rather than later.

The link issue I'll take a look at and try to get fixed asap as well as a review of deleted content, I'll also implement a new suggestion by iGenerator & ThreeG of listing the links like this.

halle_1237209c_zps7ae013fa.jpg

THANK YOU!

• AjSim
  • B7
  • Big Pete
  • BacardiMayne
  • Ballard32
  • The Big Rybowski
  • TheBirdSolution
  • Bobby de Niero
  • Codes
  • Clique
  • Dode2
  • Evofit
  • EzzAA7
  • TheGame32
  • The Great Swanson
  • The Hipopotomus
  • Iamnomodder
  • Iamthedoctor
  • ImWithStupid
  • The Knight
  • Mst3Claye
  • nWolskool
  • ThePacmanClassic
  • Petchy
  • Poe Ohlin
  • The Prototype
  • Reckless Youth
  • Righteous
  • Rjvecw
  • Sam8Madness
  • SolidSaintxxx
  • Status
  • Tyrant185
  • Weedster
  • WFMashUpz
  • zD a K i n gz

Updates on the way.

Update.

Sorry for the delays, I've been busy on a little side project and not had an awful lot of spare time over the last couple of weeks.

I'm hoping to get back on top of things over the festive period and hopefully have our first couple of polls up too, thanks for your patience.

• New link listing system underway.
  • New Caws added. (I didn't have time to add everything suggested just yet but more on the way shortly).
  • Some links fixed, I think maybe the pinning/moving may have broken a couple of them so I'll be getting all of that addressed very shortly.

----------------------------------------------------------

• Sexton Hardcastle - Thanks for letting me know, I'll check them out when I get round to arenas and see if Sandman has been put back up in the next couple of days, if not I'll remove it.
  • Bhangraman - Thanks for letting me know, both Test & RVD have been added.
  • Craigdavis - I can do that and had planned to add a few little touches like that once everything is back on track. Thanks for the suggestion.

Archived