Total Nonstop Appletini, Christoper Daniels - UPLOADED TO XBL 12/11/12

The D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nose and ears won't happen, CAW mode issues. Ears are nearly as good as they can be in my opinion. Also if I could simply 'chisel the jaw' I would, hah. I'll take a look at those areas for sure, but when you make suggestions take the limitations of the CAW mode into account. :P

I did/do take the limitations into account, i have tried the ears of daniels before and got them more nearer... his nose is in line withe his lobes in the pic so that why i suggested trying to match it more... :cool: will be making one myself i think limitations and all, we'll compare notes ;):laugh: joking.

I've still got some morphing issues to fix, but sadly due to the nose height limitations Daniels will never look quite right in these games.

chrisdk.jpg few suggs.. i would lower the nose and eyes a touch, widen mouth some,

The mouth is one issue I've noticed with attempts at Daniels. Seems like the mouth is never big. As for the nose and eyes, regarding the limitation you have on them maybe some PT eyebrows might solve that.

Otherwise, the face is looking really good!

Archived