Super Liger A.K.A Chris Jericho *UpLoaded

the21icon

It looks fairly decent to me. Whether you upload it to CC or not is your choice though.

Yeah I'll upload it later on maybe.

Looks nice. Do you have a regular Jushin Liger?

This is actually chris Jericho under the mask and yes if you take the mask off its him. There's a real good Jushin thunder liger on CC already, just search Jushin with superstar and most download.

This is actually chris Jericho under the mask and yes if you take the mask off its him. There's a real good Jushin thunder liger on CC already, just search Jushin with superstar and most download.

Yeah I knew that was Jericho and I also knew about the Ligers that were online. The thing with those are that the PT jobs are awkward as hell, yours for this Super Liger is the best I've seen so far tbh. Seems more accurate.

Yeah I knew that was Jericho and I also knew about the Ligers that were online. The thing with those are that the PT jobs are awkward as hell, yours for this Super Liger is the best I've seen so far tbh. Seems more accurate.

Thanks man.I try to be accurate but ran out of space, couldn't even put his cape :/

I finally got around to DLing and DUDE!, the designs are even more spot on than the pics showed.

If you still have the PTs can you PLEASE convert this into a regular Jushin Liger? We need it, man. The other Liger designs that are up now are sub-par, especially compared to yours. lol

Archived