♕Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Companion Guide.♕ [Final.pdf] 22/10/13

Kid Glory

Unable to post pics but for the most part I have some puro and lucha guys uploaded. Should have some WCW guys uploaded soon including Ultimo and Mortis among others. Thanks guys

I know my pics aren't the greatest but I have you as a friend on XBL so if I see that you uploaded a caw I can send you some. :)

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might take you up on that offer when I finish more caws.

Unable to post pics but for the most part I have some puro and lucha guys uploaded. Should have some WCW guys uploaded soon including Ultimo and Mortis among others. Thanks guys

I know my pics aren't the greatest but I have you as a friend on XBL so if I see that you uploaded a caw I can send you some. :)

Message to all users: I just want to clear up a couple of things regarding myself and the thread. I made this topic to try and contribute something to the community and never have gone into it with the intention of missing anyone out or dismissing their efforts, I need for people to understand this is something I do in my spare time and I can't be everywhere at once or see everything at all times. For anyone that's feeling unjustly treated I can assure you that was never my intent, I'm not an overly spiteful person If you piss me off I will let you know, I'm not going to take it out on you in such a pathetic manner as to not add or consider your work, I've said from day one that the topic would have some opinion based subject matter and that in some cases it would come down to me to select the content and that if there was ever an issue "If at any time there are conflicting opinions and there is a significant amount of support opposing any creation listed polls will be held to come to a fair decision." - Just wanted to clear that up and make everyone aware of where I'm at and hopefully diffuse a little negativity.

• zDakingz - I must've missed that one, I have only 3 options to add per poll so don't be dismayed as I can always add yours to a 24hr poll against the winner of the current one. Being "Known" really shouldn't be an issue, I've added plenty of unknowns to the list in the past and as I've said in previous updates I'm without gold until Christmas so it's pretty difficult for me to get on CC at the moment. I will try to consider as much content as I can within reason.
  • Bobby de Niero - Sorry man, that was a genuine mistake I thought I saw that it had been uploaded and thought if it had been I'd add it to the polls. As with others I can always add your final product to a 24Hr face off with the winner if you let me know when you've finalized.
  • Status - Thanks for the feedback, If you could be a little more specific I can have the content removed, what with thq deleting a bunch of stuff from CC there may still be a few Caws remaining from before.
  • Apache - Thanks, I'll be sure to take a look when I next update.
  • B7 - I agree, think that's gonna have to be in the next poll. Thanks for the feedback man.

What I mean is you seem to post caws that are not completed or uploaded, I thought this topic was for finished & uploaded CAWS.

Yeah staus, I just got a pm from kg telling me that was a mistake. He was apologetic. It's ok. He said he is going to let this poll finish and there will be a 24 hour poll after this one between the winner and bobby's finished product in a day or 2. Thank you all very much. It was a simple mistake. It's now been rectified and kg said he will be careful in the future to making sure all here are finished products.

What exactly is the end goal for any poll ? Just curious as to how we are judging what boils down to artwork. Is there going to be a poll between the 15 different Jeff Hardy's also. I like all three of the Rhino caws - I picked one but that doesn't diminish the other two from being excellent caws. This is supposed to be a directory of available creations on CC. If I open the dictionary it gives me all the words in the English language...

What exactly is the end goal for any poll ? Just curious as to how we are judging what boils down to artwork. Is there going to be a poll between the 15 different Jeff Hardy's also. I like all three of the Rhino caws - I picked one but that doesn't diminish the other two from being excellent caws. This is supposed to be a directory of available creations on CC. If I open the dictionary it gives me all the words in the English language...

The polls are so the cawmunity get a say in whitch caw of said wrestler is best, 15 jeff hardys? probably be a poll out of the best 3, KG has a good eye he isnt going to include shit on a stick jeffs or any caw for that matter :cool:

And then ? So should Clique now go scrap his Rhino because of a poll ? Is there a prize ? What seemed like a directory is now skewing towards competition. Competition breeds resentment. People aren't going to create or post as much if someone is just going to create some random poll where the end result is "caw A is great. Caw B and C you suck. The community has spoken" it comes off as an indirect insult to the hours of work someone puts into a caw.

And then ? So should Clique now go scrap his Rhino because of a poll ? Is there a prize ? What seemed like a directory is now skewing towards competition. Competition breeds resentment. People aren't going to create or post as much if someone is just going to create some random poll where the end result is "caw A is great. Caw B and C you suck. The community has spoken" it comes off as an indirect insult to the hours of work someone puts into a caw.

All of last years cawctionary there was polls so??? since the beggining if anyone doesnt agree with witch is the best then if more than a few people agree they have a poll... as for scrapping caws that dont get the "spot" dont talk silly its a matter of opinion like anything on this site. :cool: polls have ALLWAYS been part of it so why change now.

i c what u sayin because just because we both make hall there both different but its really what the people choose and it is alot favoritizm but knowing this topic like i do if u loose oh well i lost every poll i was in last year and i know what i did was good and people liked at first i was a lil disapointed and was crying on the inside i realized that with all the other caws of the same wrestler mine was being voted on so it is one of the best in the world

I was happy with how many donwloads and rates mine got, big deal those two are better, I actually have both of them lol. It's not a big deal to me.

I kinda think this too, I mean people like variety, why list just one?

My view this is a best of.. Yes, it's opinions from the CAW community here, but I have a feeling if we add more than just one it might start a snowball effect and then we'll end up with Community Creations and not knowing exactly which one would fit our needs. Of course, the main reason this list was made was because of how horrible the servers were in '12. Still it's a nice go-to list for those that don't really know what specifically to look for.

A lot of great CAW makers on here and a lot of helpful folks, too. I don't think it's really trying to say that so-and-so is better than so-and-so.

Archived