♕Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Companion Guide.♕ [Final.pdf] 22/10/13

Kid Glory

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-W51NsNl_RKg/UG3zxy11JqI/AAAAAAAAAOc/6qXNsVqCwiA/s1600/foot-in-mouth2.jpg

Don't threten me....kid. If the topic is a directory to some good creations- awesome. If its just a matter of opinion thread then whats the point. There is 3 hellacious Rhino caws....so just link the three. As far as horsemen....oy vey.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't make threats, especially to "FEMALES"... It was actually intended as friendly banter but I guess that gets lost on some. :facepalm:

I held a poll for the topic, you should have probably voted or at least checked out the results.

I didn't vote because I don't want the topic to go away- I just feel it should lean more towards a DIRECTORY than a popularity contest. Somehow this thought from myself and others invoked flame and smartass commentary from you and Big Pete. If you check this thread early in its inception I posted that the mods should pin it. Its a great tool to save time to find a certain character. The fact that you are willing to maintain such a thread- kudos. And I agree some caws just flat out aren't worth a damn. Inevitably though you will for each wrestler have maybe 2 or 3 caws that satisfy everyone's needs. So the original question was why are we polling to choose which Rhino stays in the directory if ALL THREE are outstanding ? And your answer to everyone with same question- "Funny how its the people losing the polls that always have an issue....just sayin" So whatever guy- its your thread do what you want but I wasn't the only one with the same thought. I will apologize for the way this escalated into a flame war between us because this board doesn't need flaming it needs creations. So you have my apologies.

I hate seein you guys fight...I have a lot of time for all 3 of ya so please kiss and make up, New Year new start and all that :)

As for an idea (seeing as i suggested polls in the first place). This is YOUR topic KG and it's designed for the members to find the best caws available. As said especially where Rhino/Rhyno was concerned they were all great and too close to call...sooooo maybe in such instances just bulletpoint the creators next to the related caws and in brackets add a link to the original creation. Polls could still come in to play if someone requests there's to be added to the list and you can't quite decide if it's good enough or not...then let the people decide.

All depends how much time/effort you're willing to put into this but just a suggestion to maybe evolve it a little, taking recent feedback into account :)

Create something.

Wut? i had a good come back for this but i wont, what i will do is say lets stop now and sorry.

wasn't an insult. It was directed at all of us. Less arguing more creating. Its why we came here to the forum, its what we do best. :)

Update

• New Creations Added.

--------------------------------

• Baroness - Thanks, glad that's behind us now. Other than my "smart ass comment" I did actually say. "For everybody requesting I start adding all good creations to the list you need to realize the time it would take to do that also what you would then define as good, (also risking alienating some of the lesser experienced Caw makers)".
  • AjSim - Thanks again for another very sensible recommendation, I'll have a think about the bullet pointing idea but it may be a little too much for me to deal with at this time. I'm having problems with the links & topic breaking down already as well as content getting removed which is proving to be rather time consuming. I may put together a new sub-topic or something listing various creators at some point in the future but until then I will still continue to list alternate creations if they are of a different look/gimmick to what I already have. Not too sure about whether to keep the polls going or not, I guess ironically it may have to come down to the votes.
  • Fried - Thanks for the heads up man, I think I may have listed a few of their creations last year so I'll be sure to take a look within the next update.
  • Wolfgangjt - Thanks for letting me know and thanks for supplying the link, it makes it much easier for me this way. I've added Razor and will hold a poll for Hall asap, I've just had one for him so in the interest of fairness I'll put yours in a head to head with the last winner in a 24hr poll hopefully today.
  • Nogoodraida - I've removed Divas just for the time being, I had a few creations of yours added beforehand and will be sure to add more when it goes back up.
  • Abhunter - Thanks man glad you like it, lots more to come.
  • Sexton Hardcastle - Thanks for letting me know. If you could be a little more specific I'll try and get those amended asap.

Update

• New Creations Added.

--------------------------------

• Baroness - Thanks, glad that's behind us now. Other than my "smart ass comment" I did actually say. "For everybody requesting I start adding all good creations to the list you need to realize the time it would take to do that also what you would then define as good, (also risking alienating some of the lesser experienced Caw makers)".
  • AjSim - Thanks again for another very sensible recommendation, I'll have a think about the bullet pointing idea but it may be a little too much for me to deal with at this time. I'm having problems with the links & topic breaking down already as well as content getting removed which is proving to be rather time consuming. I may put together a new sub-topic or something listing various creators at some point in the future but until then I will still continue to list alternate creations if they are of a different look/gimmick to what I already have. Not too sure about whether to keep the polls going or not, I guess ironically it may have to come down to the votes.
  • Fried - Thanks for the heads up man, I think I may have listed a few of their creations last year so I'll be sure to take a look within the next update.
  • Wolfgangjt - Thanks for letting me know and thanks for supplying the link, it makes it much easier for me this way. I've added Razor and will hold a poll for Hall asap, I've just had one for him so in the interest of fairness I'll put yours in a head to head with the last winner in a 24hr poll hopefully today.
  • Nogoodraida - I've removed Divas just for the time being, I had a few creations of yours added beforehand and will be sure to add more when it goes back up.
  • Abhunter - Thanks man glad you like it, lots more to come.
  • Sexton Hardcastle - Thanks for letting me know. If you could be a little more specific I'll try and get those amended asap.

Just added Wolfies, his is much better. :)

Hmm Ok will check my caws in a bit. Especially RVD, Sting, Goldberg, Test. I wont be surprised if Test is gone but be very surprised if the others are gone as they had lots of hits

EDIT: All the content is there. Although will re-upload one of the warriors I didnt credit tomcat properly in the comments. Will make sure I do that for his next set of warriors

Hmm Ok will check my caws in a bit. Especially RVD, Sting, Goldberg, Test. I wont be surprised if Test is gone but be very surprised if the others are gone as they had lots of hits

EDIT: All the content is there. Although will re-upload one of the warriors I didnt credit tomcat properly in the comments. Will make sure I do that for his next set of warriors

It might just be the servers hiding stuff, since it's been crappy. It seems to hide stuff for a while.

Archived