Baseball Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO im trying to get more into baseball and I wanted to know what team/Teams do you guys like ? Other then Menacing angel lol

also just saw Josh Hailton to the Angels hope he does well and is not Pujois V2

Soooooooooooooo Josh is now an Angel, well where the *censored* is my bat? I swear to god if Bay is our biggest signing I'm going to kill someone

What if Bay pulls an Ollie Perez and suddenly "finds himself"?

I'll be honest, I loved Ollie last year, he was great out of the pen, especially the 2nd half it seemed, and I didn't like the Bay deal at first, but I mean honestly from a pure baseball stand point it's not too bad. The guy is being paid 40k over the league min. 500k guaranteed, 1mil if he makes the team out of Spring, so it's not even a HEY LOOK IT'S OUR NEW MAIN ATTRACTION, it's a Hey look a former 25+ HR/yr Silver Slugger All star for free, maybe something will happen and if so, woo he was free. I just don't want it to be our only move, but then again a lot of the young kids started to get it together, so maybe someone like Bay who had it all, lost it, and is a veteran can help them get over any fears/slumps/etc and maybe being a leader to these young kids in his hometown will help him find himself again.

It's funny on ch. 4 news they just played a 2012 year in review, the 3 moments they used for the Mets were Santana's no-hitter, Dickey's 20 win season, Wright's all-time hit... for the Yankees they used Rivera's injury, Jeter's injury, A-Rods pathetic postseason. You'd think the Mets won the World Series and Yankees had 50 wins.

Archived