Baseball Thread

Ernez

It is because they are spoiled. All i said at work today is this team got us to the ALCS what the *censored* is the problem.

Next year the line up is looking amazing if everyone steps in healthy. You're going to have a Gardner/Granderson/Ichrio outfield. Really think about that. People want to trade A-Rod, but honestly who is a better third basemen than him that the Yankees can get?

People are treating this team like the Cleveland Browns. You still won the division, and made it to the ALCS. Some teams can't even do that.

Still media sucks. In New York you have the Giants, Jets both in first in there respective divisions, you have the Knicks and Nets starting there seasons, and even the New York Red Bulls are going to the MLS playoffs all people are talking about is Alex Rodriguez.

And not for nothing he handled the situation with total class. I would have told the media to go *censored* themselves years ago.

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20121018&content_id=39915576&vkey=news_nyy&c_id=nyy

I believe in Alex Rodriguez. If hes gone next year im going to be pissed.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is because they are spoiled. All i said at work today is this team got us to the ALCS what the *censored* is the problem.

I'm really glad you feel that way, because the most die-hard Yankee fan I know is still pissed off that they couldn't get beyond the ALCS. His stance is "If you don't win it all, the season is a bust." That's like, only Yankee way of thinking about it. Shit, the Cubs or Astros don't have that mindset because they can't even win a single game. My friend says why bother play if you don't believe you will win every year? Sure, a little optimism is nice, but realistically that doesn't happen to any team. It's 162 games, and a game of inches. Nothing can be predicted even in October, obviously.

Shit, Francesa was pretty damn reasonable about this whole thing today on his show.

I think the focus should be on the rotation, not A-Rod. We need to replace Hughes. Not sure what that situation on Andy is. CC and Kuroda are shoe-ins, and Nova is questionable (although I'd give him another season). We have Pineda to return as well, but I'm not sure when he's back. Also, Stewart out, Cervelli in, and Nunez as the DH.

Can't believe the Cards are gonna choke away this series. ONE win away from going back to the WS and they choked that away.

They should have done that in 06.

That's exactly what crossed my mind. *censored*ing Yadier Molina >:(

Don't remind me.

Trust me, I hate thinking about it too.

Yea thanks a lot Heilman.

Can't believe the Cards are gonna choke away this series. ONE win away from going back to the WS and they choked that away.

They should have done that in 06.

That's exactly what crossed my mind. *censored*ing Yadier Molina >:(

Don't remind me.

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO REMINDED HIM ,YOU IDIOT. :rant:

Like i said Detroit didn't play good against the Yankees, the Yankees played that bad.

Exactly what I've been saying. Verlander pitched similar games against both teams, but the Giants' bats were hot, and the Yankees' bats were as cold as ice.

Archived