Baseball Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The infield fly rule is the most inconsistent piece of shit rule in sports. It's much more reasonable when it's intentionally dropped, but Kozma was closer to the warning track than the actual infield. He had no intentions on turning a double play because.. he didn't know where the ball was.

The rally begins, thanks to Chipper omg.

I just watched the Braves-Cardinals game, and that was a mess, lmao. That infield fly play(did I get it right?) was absurd, but regardless, that was a pretty good game. I'm hoping my Nats will pull through and beat the Cardinals come time for the Divisional round tomorrow.

With the Braves down, I'm pulling for the Nats all the way!

Looks like the A's magic ride is almost over.

They screwed themselves over royally, especially Crisp, who I hope won't be back next year. Why in the world, in a big situation with 2 outs and having a 1 run lead, and by the way, having a Triple Crown winner at the plate, would you attempt to make a basket catch? Stop trying to be *censored*ing fancy!

It is pretty funny how really only A's fans are complaining about the new home field advantage. The new rules don't really make too much sense, but still you were going to have to win on the road eventually.

There were plenty of complaints from fans of all of the higher seeds before the playoffs started. But since Oakland is the only team that suffered from it, everyone else quieted down.

Archived