Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Alright I'm pretty dumb... I thought this was a PS5 exclusive, lmao. I didn't think there'd be a PS4 version for some reason. And since I'm not getting a PS5 for probably another year... Might as well? But it's $50 for what is essentialy DLC so, hmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, my PS5 won't get here until who knows when (between tomorrow and next Wednesday). So I couldn't help but dive into this already. So fun. Not tryna beat this before my console comes so I'm doing as much side missions as possible. But from what I've seen so far, the story is great and I'm loving it.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Just beat the story due to waiting til I streamed to play it. Loved every second. But damn...my friend really spoiled the ending for me last week. For no reason. Regardless, loved the ride.

Finally starting to get used to the "New" Peter face. Still feel bad for the previous actor. And I hate people keep calling him ugly and stuff because its still a real person's face. Having fun replaying the game again, just breezing through the challenges. What I'm doing this run is wearing the white spider suit the whole game like intended. Then New Game + ill do different suits again. But that'll be after Miles Morales which I haven't played yet because I wanna beat Spider-Man Remastered first.

At first I used the TASM suit then decided to use the orginal suit first. I do wish they added TASM 2 suit, which I LOVE. I thought that would be added but it was just the first one. I like the first TASM suit but the 2nd was just well Amazing lol

Edited by TrisetMaster908

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Not sure when the latest patch was for this, but I've had 2 scary crashes on both games yesterday. My PS5 was unresponsive and I had to unplug it. Never had problems before so not sure if it's the latest update or if my PS5 is slowly dying or something. I wasn't even doing anything crazy, both times it just happened during cutscenes. Only thing I've done different is turn on Performance RT so no clue if it's that or what, I just know I don't wanna play again until there's another update. Shame.

So... I received a copy of Miles Morales on PS4 for Christmas, and I have a copy of the other Spider-Man game that launched somewhat recently.

My question is... would it spoil things by playing the new game before playing the older game?

1 hour ago, NegativeCreep said:

So... I received a copy of Miles Morales on PS4 for Christmas, and I have a copy of the other Spider-Man game that launched somewhat recently.

My question is... would it spoil things by playing the new game before playing the older game?

Peter and Miles are both in this universe so, yes.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

Guest Fight Me.

There's a recap option at the start of Miles Morales if you're really in a hurry lol But yeah, Spiderman PS4 is fantastic. I wouldn't skip out on it, especially with how short Miles is in comparison unfortunately.

• 3 months later...